Stefan Savic

alera said:
If we sign him boateng and nedum must be history.

Boetang want to go to Byern and it all over the press

Ned probably wants first team football and he's not going to get here. Also he slated the manager on National TV so I think he's not in Mancini's plans

toffee balls said:
jjeangi said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Hopefully that isnt good enough for the management or owners............if we'd scored more goals we could have won the league. Why are you still aiming for second best?
Being sensible isn't aiming for second best. Building a dynasty of hungry players takes a bit of time. No one's asking you to wait as long as some of us have been for success but I'd be willing to wait a couple of years for a team that CLICKS. I mean actually clicks in the manner that players know each others game and can actually slaughter the best of teams, consistently.

What does scoring more goals have to do with a very promising defender anyway? I think he'll eclipse Lescott and make his own name for himself.

ANY1aBLUE said:
we didnt score enough goals and were so far behind a pretty average Utd team that dont play with TWO holding MF players!
3RD isnt good enough for me - and I hope not for the City management either.

Well we didn't score enough goals because we were cautious about actually making our targets. We weren't going for the all out attack only to get scored on plenty of times at at home a la Tottenham.

By the way, we never played with two holding MF players. Barry was a box to boxer. Just because he knows how to defend doesn't make him a holding MF. Yaya will probably take his place.

We're clearly after creative players up top anyways, so what do you have left to argue, mate?

Eureka moment.

From now on I will know you as "ANY1aTWAT"

+1

Ricster said:
FAO ANY1ABLUE.

On page 17 i wrote this

Page 3, although i haven't said much about the player, the fact i had him down for future potential last year is enough for me. Very Vidic like in the way he plays. He is physically strong. He played against Arsenal last December and apart from the odd mistake, take into account his age, and the players he was playing against, some world class, he did very well indeed. In that game he played at RB, and although CB is his preferred position he was able to keep Samir Nasri pretty quiet for most of the night.

If people are really interested in seeing him play, look for some torrents and make your own assessment. Im very happy that he's looking likely to sign for City.

Also because of financial fair play rules coming in Savic is more of one for the future, it is hard to say whether someone of this age will be better than a player who has played for years in the best league in the world, but what i could probably tell you is that Savic is a better player now, than when Lescott was at that age at Wolves.

Thanks for that sensible response, as opposed to the infantile crap of other posters earlier. Just wanted some reassurance about this guy, as I didnt know much about him and therefore assumed not a world beating improvement on what we've got. I'd hate to see us do a Spurs next Season..........

Seems some 'twats' here can't do sane......................

I do sane quite well, my problem with you is your an negative arsehole of immeasurable proportions.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Ricster said:
FAO ANY1ABLUE.

On page 17 i wrote this

Page 3, although i haven't said much about the player, the fact i had him down for future potential last year is enough for me. Very Vidic like in the way he plays. He is physically strong. He played against Arsenal last December and apart from the odd mistake, take into account his age, and the players he was playing against, some world class, he did very well indeed. In that game he played at RB, and although CB is his preferred position he was able to keep Samir Nasri pretty quiet for most of the night.

If people are really interested in seeing him play, look for some torrents and make your own assessment. Im very happy that he's looking likely to sign for City.

Also because of financial fair play rules coming in Savic is more of one for the future, it is hard to say whether someone of this age will be better than a player who has played for years in the best league in the world, but what i could probably tell you is that Savic is a better player now, than when Lescott was at that age at Wolves.

Thanks for that sensible response, as opposed to the infantile crap of other posters earlier. Just wanted some reassurance about this guy, as I didnt know much about him and therefore assumed not a world beating improvement on what we've got. I'd hate to see us do a Spurs next Season..........

You just caught me in a good mood.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Ricster said:
FAO ANY1ABLUE.

On page 17 i wrote this

Seems some 'twat' here can't do sane......................

if i hadn't of seen your name to this post i would of thought somebody was calling you!

ANY1aBLUE said:
Ricster said:
FAO ANY1ABLUE.

On page 17 i wrote this

there's only 1 twat
1 twat
there's only 1 twat

I have been away for a 2 days now and it seems like things are progressing.

Love this Savic signing....7m for the next Vidic is quite good. This guy is only 20 and can certainly challenge Lescott and one thing is for sure....this guys potential is 10x Lescotts ever was.

So dont say that it's not a signing that improves City because it is...certainly in the long term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.