Stefan Savic

A Partizan supporting friend tells me that Savic is on a Machester bound flight. Terms agreed so I assume a medical is expected within 24 hours.

Tez Tosterone said:
A Partizan supporting friend tells me that Savic is on a Machester bound flight. Terms agreed so I assume a medical is expected within 24 hours.

if thats the case, then the mcfc twitter guy from last week has got it bang on the money.

i said a good few days ago on this thread he was to have his medical on tuesday,check if you want,does this make me itk?

Yes

Kiss my ring

3Godfather.jpg

bojinov29 said:
Tez Tosterone said:

if thats the case, then the mcfc twitter guy from last week has got it bang on the money.

has he played the requisite number of international games to get a work permit? - seem to remember he was 3 0r 4 games light - may still cause problems

dctid said:
bojinov29 said:
Tez Tosterone said:

has he played the requisite number of international games to get a work permit? - seem to remember he was 3 0r 4 games light - may still cause problems

Montenegro are ranked pretty highly in the world, 16th. So I don't know if that makes any difference. If worse comes to worse he'll have to go back on loan for a season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7018562,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 62,00.html</a>

close

southern muppet said:
dctid said:
bojinov29 said:

Montenegro are ranked pretty highly in the world, 16th. So I don't know if that makes any difference. If worse comes to worse he'll have to go back on loan for a season.
Savic's age, he's only 20, combined with Montenegro's high FIFA ranking should make the work permit pretty easy to obtain, even if we have to appeal.

dctid said:
bojinov29 said:
Tez Tosterone said:

He is a regular in their team so likelihood is he will get a permit, maybe on appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.