Stefan Savic

Looks like we are bringing 2 centre-backs this summer. We already have many but not all top quality yet as Boyata not ready yet and is still developing. Kolo is pretty much past it. Lescott is avarge but can do the job.

Kompany is world class. The defence needs enough quality to survive a long-term injury to Kompany. Hopefully it doesn't come to it but quality is needed. :D

I think Savic can be our Chris Smalling next season.

BlueCityfan said:
Looks like we are bringing 2 centre-backs this summer. We already have many but not all top quality yet as Boyata not ready yet and is still developing. Kolo is pretty much past it. Lescott is avarge but can do the job.

Kompany is world class. The defence needs enough quality to survive a long-term injury to Kompany. Hopefully it doesn't come to it but quality is needed. :D

I think Savic can be our Chris Smalling next season.

I think is still excellent cover for a centre-back if we can convince him to play second fiddle to Kompany and Lescott. Agreed though I'd hate to see Kompany suffer a long-term injury. Not many of the top sides have cover better than Kolo, especially if we can also bring in another youthful talent, I don't see boateng having a future at the club so its necessary.

From Vijesti (Montenegro newspaper) - Doesn't look like it will cost the 7m Euro reported earlier...

"It is true that Manchester City is interested to bring Stephen, who shall issue a decision in the batch con during the day. If Stefan accepts Manchester City, then the English club and Partizan to agree on compensation. In any case, it is stupid to comment on the figures mentioned in the media because they are not true, "said for" Vijesti "Zarko Peličić, Montenegrin national team manager.

Speaking of Montenegro, what's happening with their star man, you know the bloke who was out injured last season but was one of the best prospects in Europe before that? I've watched him loads but can't remember his name. Plays in Italy.

Anyone know who I mean? He's a superb player & imo would be close to the top of the list for possible signings if he'd been playing last season.

Was wondering if he's fully fit yet, because Mancini, being an Italian, will know how good he is.

Neville Kneville said:
Speaking of Montenegro, what's happening with their star man, you know the bloke who was out injured last season but was one of the best prospects in Europe before that? I've watched him loads but can't remember his name. Plays in Italy.

Anyone know who I mean? He's a superb player & imo would be close to the top of the list for possible signings if he'd been playing last season.

Was wondering if he's fully fit yet, because Mancini, being an Italian, will know how good he is.

Stevan Jovetic.

Neville Kneville said:

Stevan Jovetic is your man. Seems to be highly rated but I've not seen much of him personally.

Talked to my balkan friend again. The deal is done, the price is seven million euro.
Savic is three matches short on the national side for the deal to go through at the moment.

He really talks this player up, no doubt he will become a better player than Vidic.

Both Rome and Porto have offered more money, but the player has decided to sign for City.

graham baker said:
Talked to my balkan friend again. The deal is done, the price is seven million euro.
Savic is three matches short on the national side for the deal to go through at the moment.

He really talks this player up, no doubt he will become a better player than Vidic.

Both Rome and Porto have offered more money, but the player has decided to sign for City.

Yeah...everyone i have heard talk about this guy only have words of praise.

Replacment for Boateng for sure. I heard this guy can also play right-back and is very fast for his height.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.