Stefan Savic

nedums noodles said:
do you think he will walk in the first team or is he one for the future?
i think he`ll be around the first team picture to be honest mate.he was partizans captain i believe and a full international so will be good enough to fight for a place.

bluesmith said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
I still think he posted on bluemoon yesterday.... Or this is someone close to the player.

wwe_lover_07@hotmail.co.uk said:
BREAKING NEWS- He has completed medical and signed but WP is needed to complete it. 100% he will get it because he is a regular.

Only 2 posts and seems ITK...

a bit of investigating leads to Abdul Fatah Noor - no idea who he is or why he'd be in the know though.

Haha, good work Watson! Damn, thought it was the man himself, oh well!

Looks a good signing and for 6m, bargain!

Who is dealing with the transfers this time around?
6m on a potentially great defender, full international and 7m on Clichy, a player with prem,champions league experience. Both young also so have time to improve as players.

So i assume he has got a Work Permit? or is he getting loaned out until he can?

mancitydreamteam said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video

speaks decent english aswell

shame its that annoying interviewer againe. sort it city

He's terrible isn't he. Worrying thing is he's the editor of the magazine! He does good features, but shouldn't be let near a microphone. Fortunately they only let Chris Bailey interview Khaldoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.