Stefan Savic

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
ffs another interview i had to switch off half way
This, seriously we need to do something. how hard can it be to come up with some good questions in advance?

This shit has gone on for to long now.

MCFC BOB said:
I love Kolarov right now.

Savic: Aleks has already phoned me to welcome to City which makes me feel at home already.

How nice of Kolarov to do that?
Puff. ;-)

What's the deal with the 4 year contracts? I thought previously we'd done 5 years but Savic and Clichy seem to be on 4 years? With amortisation doesn't it make sense to have a longer contract especially with FFP?

Anyhoo welcome to Manchester Stefan. Great to see we are getting seemingly decent players without spending a fortune.

So what gems did the interviewer come up with this time? I'm at work so can't listen to it.

mrbelfry said:
What's the deal with the 4 year contracts? I thought previously we'd done 5 years but Savic and Clichy seem to be on 4 years? With amortisation doesn't it make sense to have a longer contract especially with FFP?

Anyhoo welcome to Manchester Stefan. Great to see we are getting seemingly decent players without spending a fortune.

They have learned from the Bridge, RSC, Ade deals etc...

But Clichy and Savic will be great for us..<3

Blue Smarties said:
MCFC BOB said:
Blue Smarties said:
Puff. ;-)
*sigh*
Congratulations! One of the best hidden smilies I've ever seen! :)<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 am --<br /><br />
BlueCityfan said:
mrbelfry said:

They have learned from the Bridge, RSC, Ade deals etc...

But Clichy and Savic will be great for us..<3
I must admit to be rather deliriously happy that we got two players for a reported 13 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.