Stefan Savic

Stefan Savic is very talented young player,this year he already played Champions league,matches against Arsenal included.Also he played for Montenegrin NT in EURO 2012 Qualifiers against Switzerland in 1-0 home victory and than against England in 0-0 away draw at Wembley.In those matches for NT he played as right wingback since we had some problems with yellow cards and he played perfectly.
I thought you English fellows like to watch your national team,especially City fans since there is a lot of your players in NT...

City Move for Savic

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7008180,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 80,00.html</a>

california blue said:
Think we'll get this lad - will be cheaper than vertonghen

The question is....is he good enough to be a starter next season? At that age..i dont think so. Otherwise...i think we will need someone who is ready now.

If Sahic is really that good and he is even nicknamed "the next Vidic". No doubt he will become a starter in a year or 2. :D

I hope not. All savic is potential he's no where near ready for the prem. Arsenal had him on trial and decided he was not good enough. He's only 20 and could beome a top player but it seems like a bit of a punt to me.

If wenger has looked at him and decided against I would have concerns personally. I think the lad from Ajax would be a better option due to his experience with kompany and overall more experience.

On the plus side he's 20 so wouldn't count towards our squad of 25. Also not certain he would get a work permit.

Monty123 said:
Stefan Savic is very talented young player,this year he already played Champions league,matches against Arsenal included.Also he played for Montenegrin NT in EURO 2012 Qualifiers against Switzerland in 1-0 home victory and than against England in 0-0 away draw at Wembley.In those matches for NT he played as right wingback since we had some problems with yellow cards and he played perfectly.
I thought you English fellows like to watch your national team,especially City fans since there is a lot of your players in NT...
We all hate our national team.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 am --<br /><br />
alera said:
I hope not. All savic is potential he's no where near ready for the prem. Arsenal had him on trial and decided he was not good enough. He's only 20 and could beome a top player but it seems like a bit of a punt to me.

If wenger has looked at him and decided against I would have concerns personally. I think the lad from Ajax would be a better option due to his experience with kompany and overall more experience.

On the plus side he's 20 so wouldn't count towards our squad of 25. Also not certain he would get a work permit.
Let's be honest, Wenger did play that joke of a CB last season.

alera said:

I recon my mum is a better judge of a centre half than Arsene Wenger. If he doesn't rate him, it's probably a good thing.

Mmmm this is a fair point. I guess barca let fabragas go so mistakes are made.

Just seems an odd one for me as he's not a player that would get in the team or even on the bench currently. You are buying potential surely he would just be left where he is on loan for season or two ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.