Step up Vladimir Weiss

Didsbury Dave said:
SouthStand211 said:
Adebayor
Robbie Barry Ireland SWP Wiess

or if Robbies unfit:

Adebayor
Petrov Barry Ireland SWP Wiess

No chance on either of those mate. Not enough steel.

................Adebayor................

...Bellamy.......Ireland............SWP
...............Barry......De Jong......

With all 5 midfielders sitting deeper than usual.

Maybe I'm dreaming, but if Robbie is fit to play - then I think it's possible Hughes will just move Bellamy over to where Tevez would play and continue to play the same way we have done for the previous three league games...would show some balls.

Then again, Hughes isn't really in the same mould as KK when it comes to throwing caution to the wind...!

Also I agree with you that for Weiss to get a start, SWP will have to either be injured or have a severe dip in form...

Will Weiss fall fould of the Onuoha, Johnson and Richards syndrome whre they are overrated as they are academy products. For the record I am not saying these are bad players, far from it, but a lot of supporters make out they are better than they actually are too early.

Weiss wont start instead of Tevez. De Jong will.

If Robbie's out, De Jong and Bellamy will start.

there is no way he should start this game. I don't know if lot are aware but arsenal are a very good team and there is no point in playing a some for there starting debut against them, when he has played less that 20 mins of premier league football, its not like we are short on premier league experience with the players that are fit. bringing him off the bench later on is fine but not starting.

you are all getting way to excited about him.

if petrov doesnt get a start with robinho and tevez out then the guy should just pack his bags,
he will probably laugh it off anyway, knowing full well that he is a class above Bellamy

Stato said:
there is no way he should start this game. I don't know if lot are aware but arsenal are a very good team and there is no point in playing a some for there starting debut against them, when he has played less that 20 mins of premier league football, its not like we are short on premier league experience with the players that are fit. bringing him off the bench later on is fine but not starting.

you are all getting way to excited about him.

Absolutely right. And to start him on the wrong wing, which many are suggesting, on is full debut would be madness in my opinion. Especially when his final ball/end product from his natural side appears to be lacking.

As a Northern Ireland fan obviously I'm disappointed at our defeat the other night against Slovakia but the silver lining was Vladimir Weiss he was fantastic and ran the show for them at only 19 years old!!! He has always shown great potential over the last year or so and on Wednesday night he proved that he is ready for the World stage and hope that City can keep and use him to his full potential and now is the time with Tevez and Cruz injured.

Vlad will not start but could well get some time, he has just played two games and travelled so that would be the right decision. De_Jong will start IMHO and this would be the case regardless of injuries. Hughes will use the squad strength and pick each starting 11 to suit the opposition and the players will accept this.

Sorry I'm not sure that lad is ready full a first team start yet, not against such a team as the Arse.

Foe me 451 is a bit too defensive. We're at home and IMHO as good as Arse now. How about 442

Given
Richards Toure Lescott Bridge
SWP Stevie Barry Petrov
Bellers Ade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.