Stephen Ireland Released by Stoke

Yeah I definitely wasn't inferring that somehow performance enhancing substances were the cause of his enhanced performances...

Yes, to suggest his suddenly transformation in body shape, fitness and performance was down to anything other than hard work isn't something I'm sure anyone would want to do

I sort of understand it.
Some people only want so much money. Once they've got it, they don't give a shit, and basically doss for the rest of their lives.
Most of us reach this point in our 50s or 60s. If you're a footballer, the option is open a whole lot earlier, due to the absolutely incredible wedges of dosh they receive.
The way things are going, the odd youth player will do it without ever hitting the first team.

Him and Robinho linked up well.... until they both decided to be fu** ups instead of professionals. I guess he won't be crying too much though with what he has made, never quite 'Superman' though.

Him and Robinho linked up well.... until they both decided to be fu** ups instead of professionals. I guess he won't be crying too much though with what he has made, never quite 'Superman' though.

For a few months he did a decent impression though

For a few months he did a decent impression though

He was good for the moment, there was a rumour Rags wanted him at that point? Should have sold him them for 40m lol
I think he even had the superman logo etched into his range rover head rest :-D I'm sure I saw that picture on here.

He was good for the moment, there was a rumour Rags wanted him at that point? Should have sold him them for 40m lol
I think he even had the superman logo etched into his range rover head rest :-D I'm sure I saw that picture on here.

Take your pick

Stephen-Irelands-Pink-Trim-Range-Rover.jpeg

snn1627aa_682_782226ajlswnhl.jpg

Sensational for a bit at City. His stamina, work rate and involvement were brilliant. Grannygate, bullying in the Irish camp, depression or lack of mentality ruined him. It would be interesting to read his book. Hes a few sarnies short of a picnic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.