Stephen Ireland speaks out

Skashion said:
Stephen Ireland is a h8ter. All foreign coaches, Mancini, Trapattoni, Houlier, City in general, Villa, the city of Birmingham, the city of Cork, the Irish national team, the Irish national team youth and organisation... no-one is safe from Stephen. Christ he's bitter. No wonder he was pissed off at City's bling youngsters because he had to pay for his own trains from Cork to Dublin.

alera said:
He just can't keep his fucking mouth shut.

Certified nutter totally lost the plot lost all respect and time for him you just look at how he slags off his country. Why because he fell out will an ireland manager years ago the guy is a fucking prick.

I tell you what getting milliner for 16 million and him off the wage bill at 60 k a week with 4 years left on his contract is looking like one of the best bits of transfer business of all time as it stands.

Seriously he's finished as a top player no top club would go anywhere near him now. Gave up on plaYing football and became a crazy money obsessed gypsy

Cosign 100% he is an angry little man, what sort of prick insults his country like that?

he makes me laugh!

He has the nerve to call birmingham a shit hole when he comes from a caravan in ireland the pikey prick!!

He's a disrespectful twat who should count himself lucky he makes a living out of football!

Is he trying to stir the pot aswell by mentioning shay given....

"Yet I was the best player in training. It was my team that won in every session...."

What a f*cking idiot this guy is. He said the same thing when he left City. If you were so good in training Stevie then why have you been moved on by 2 clubs in less than year ? Because you're a f*cking headcase that's why....

Matty said:
Ireland is spot on, Birmingham is indeed a crap City.

Indeed it is....a motorway traffic island with a big
shopping centre in the middle of it
whos most famous son is Jasper Carrot....and then theres that accent

I thought it was a brilliant interview, made me laugh. No need to take everything so seriously. We've moved on, he's moved on, just laugh it off.

WOW. In the space of 24 months he has gone from one of the hottest properties in the PREM to a nobody everyone is laughing at.

Matty said:
Ireland is spot on, Birmingham is indeed a crap City.

Complete rubbish. I've been there loads, its a great City. I live in Manchester so know it better than Birmingham, but whenever I go there I'm always surprised people talk so negatively about it. Yeah, the motorway is a mess on the outskirts but the actual City is great, good for shopping and nightlife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.