Stephen Ireland

I think our system does negate him this season.
When you look at our team we are doing so well but some players are under performing so far.
Stevie, SWP at times, Tevez doesn't look match fit just yet.
Richards of course, and the fact that someone let Kolo play despite the fact that he hadn't had any food or drink since sunrise due to his religious beliefs, dangerous in my opinion, and probably an explanation why he played like his feet were tied together on Sunday.
What I'm saying is we have a lot more to come, and we'll be unstopable.
Can't wait!

Send him to Babados with his family for a week, the boy needs a rest!

I cant wait to see a fit Tevez. Even unfit hes better than the dross we've had.

Recreating(ish) the neville 03 incident the other day made it for me.

anyone think he might have over trained all summer???? i know its great to see players like superman doing his kick boxing etc....but the body needs a rest at some point and i think stevies body maybe telling him it needs a break already!! absolutely love the guy though.

Sorry if posted already but todays papers reporting he was rushed by ambulance to hospital from the match the other night.

Apparantly as a precaution but he now seems alright!

Referred to his training in the summer!

Maybe he has over done it!

Hope he gets back to his old self soon!

dchitz said:
Reports in Irish papers that trap is gonna rip into him tomorrow in a press conference, should be interesting.

I seriously doubt that a man of Trapattoni's class and stature in World football would come out and verbally abuse a player.. In the press conference today i'm sure he will wish him all the best with his career and close the door on the subject for once and for all. I dont understand where Stevie is coming from, but Stevie needs to move on from this and not talk about it in the media again. I know Trapattoni will never want to talk about him again....

Ireland is missing Robinho - it's no coincidence that Ireland transformed into the top player that he is when Robby joined last season. The 2 of them are on the same wavelength and it's normally Ireland setting Robby up or vice versa. For all Tevez's running, he's not as clever as Robby in terms of picking a pass or finding space to receive a clever ball. I think Robby and Ireland would have picked a way through the Fulham defence on Wednesday.

We really do need to get behind Stevie more than ever before. We've almost stopped singing "Ireland is Superman" recently. We don't have to wait for him to score to actually sing the song. Let's help the lad through the pain barrier. He's said several times in interviews that he loves hearing his own song during games and it really spurs him on. So what are we waiting for? There's no doubt in my mind that he can still be our main man this season. He's in his early 20's and will go on to be world-class. Let's roar him on. The guys around me are knobs and slate him all the time, but he's our biggest asset imo.

bored at work said:
Ireland is missing Robinho - it's no coincidence that Ireland transformed into the top player that he is when Robby joined last season. The 2 of them are on the same wavelength and it's normally Ireland setting Robby up or vice versa. For all Tevez's running, he's not as clever as Robby in terms of picking a pass or finding space to receive a clever ball. I think Robby and Ireland would have picked a way through the Fulham defence on Wednesday.

Nail on the head,!!!! exactly as I see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.