Stephen Ireland

clubfoot said:
Houllier has slaughtered him in public today. Some quotes:

"He doesn’t defend, he doesn’t run back, he loses too many balls in crucial areas."

"He needs to work harder. We support him 100%, but he needs to work harder."

Houllier = Zin Zimmer clearly

Why the obsession with Ireland? We would be better off looking at some of our "superstars", i dont think having players f**k off early to beat the traffic is the most endearing thing to do, there again when you are on anything between 150,000 to 200,000 a week its asking a bit much for the player to hang around till the game has finished.

clubfoot said:
Houllier has slaughtered him in public today. Some quotes:

"He doesn’t defend, he doesn’t run back, he loses too many balls in crucial areas."

"He needs to work harder. We support him 100%, but he needs to work harder."

The strange thing is, that he used to do this, something changed last year, which was why Hughes was leaving him out in the first place, Maybe the illness or maybe he just over trained his body, and it took his edge away.

Shame though, should hve become a great player (here), but destind to become an also ran sadly.

I think it's a combination of things that have led to his downfall:

He's got mental/psychological issues, his grandmothers 'death' is a prime example

I think fame/money has got to him, pet monkeys, pink alloys etc

His injury/health scare had a bigger impact on him physically and mentally more than was first reported.

I don't have much sympathy for him after his outburst at city as soon as he was out the door

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.