Stephen Ireland

clubfoot said:
I think it's a combination of things that have led to his downfall:

He's got mental/psychological issues, his grandmothers 'death' is a prime example

I think fame/money has got to him, pet monkeys, pink alloys etc

His injury/health scare had a bigger impact on him physically and mentally more than was first reported.

I don't have much sympathy for him after his outburst at city as soon as he was out the door
yep LIAR

Its sad, I still like Ireland, and I want him to succeed. Haven't exactly done very well, but neither has Milner so the laugh is in us as of now.

BlueSinclair said:
Its sad, I still like Ireland, and I want him to succeed. Haven't exactly done very well, but neither has Milner so the laugh is in us as of now.

Milner has been more useful to us than Ireland has been to his current team so there's really no laugh im sorry.

Why do people keep singling out Milner for criticism? Admittedly he had a few poor games but was excellent against Blackpool and was one of the better performers yesterday. His work rate is amazing and his ability to get from box to box is crucial for our game- I think he has been one of our best signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.