Stephen Ireland

Blue_Times said:
Why do people keep singling out Milner for criticism? Admittedly he had a few poor games but was excellent against Blackpool and was one of the better performers yesterday. His work rate is amazing and his ability to get from box to box is crucial for our game- I think he has been one of our best signings.

great shout and bang on.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I cant understand why some of our Fans " Relish" a former players misfortune.
I'll tell you why because at the first opportunity he got he started slagging the club off making predictable jibes about money changing everyone with his 300k motor outside!! And what about the comment about him not giving a fuck last season because he was on the bench explaining why he couldn't be arsed chasing a 35 year old in the last minute of the derby!! Fuck him piss poor attitude another one who thinks he's a superstar after one good season in six!!

Bloody bunch of fickle twunts!!

In the time that Elano played for us Ireland's name could never be criticised! I was one of the few that never rated Ireland as 'class', yet this board went nuts for the kid, as you guys do over a player who plays well for part of a season!

As I said then, it would be silly to have gotten rid of Ela over Ireland and so, as it happens, Silva and Ela would have been good enough to come in for each other, in this squad.

Ireland is Superman, my arse.

Bigga said:

In the time that Elano played for us Ireland's name could never be criticised! I was one of the few that never rated Ireland as 'class', yet this board went nuts for the kid, as you guys do over a player who plays well for part of a season!

As I said then, it would be silly to have gotten rid of Ela over Ireland and so, as it happens, Silva and Ela would have been good enough to come in for each other, in this squad.

Are you taking the piss? What the fuck on toast has Elano got to do with any of this, sir?

Joycee Banercheck said:
Bigga said:

Are you taking the piss? What the fuck on toast has Elano got to do with any of this, sir?

Not taking the p*ss, actually.

Just pointing out how fickle fans are. A player that was class, but had difficulties with the manager bombed out for a kid who was b*ll*cks before and after that season!! And nearly all seemed to back that decision!

A joke.

Bigga said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Not taking the p*ss, actually.

Just pointing out how fickle fans are. A player that was class, but had difficulties with the manager bombed out for a kid who was b*ll*cks before and after that season!! And nearly all seemed to back that decision!

A joke.
Fair enough. Still feel like I have to defend him. People will give reasons why not to, but I feel like he deserves a bit of respect. His whole career isn't pivotal on going Villa.

clubfoot said:
Houllier has slaughtered him in public today. Some quotes:

"He doesn’t defend, he doesn’t run back, he loses too many balls in crucial areas."

"He needs to work harder. We support him 100%, but he needs to work harder."
just what we were saying for 12 months

u2fme2 said:
clubfoot said:
Houllier has slaughtered him in public today. Some quotes:

"He doesn’t defend, he doesn’t run back, he loses too many balls in crucial areas."

"He needs to work harder. We support him 100%, but he needs to work harder."
just what we were saying for 12 months
Nah, the Villa fans said we were wrong, so we must have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.