Stephen Ireland

That season were Ireland was good we had some smart footballers in our midfield. The link up between Ireland , Elano and Robbie at times was brilliant. Irelands downfall was that those 2 players he linked up well with left the club and the replacements were more simple passes all the time. That season he deserved his award.

Feel sorry for him tbh

After our 2nd goal i saw him on the ground with his head in his hands and he looked sad when he came off

i still like him

LoveCity said:
We got rid of Ireland at the right time when some people were still deluded into thinking he was a top footballer, rather than someone who shone brightly for one season. To be a top footballer you have to have the mentality to go with the talent. Ireland has tons of talent but seems like a mental midget who could not even handle being part of our evolving squad when it was much more primitive than now. Milner is not the perfect player but is showing more and more he belongs at a top team and has the right attitude for it, so we did well to involve Ireland in the Milner deal.
I agree completly, Milner was fantastic today, even though he knows he will be on the bench for the next 2 games, a true squad player, in my opinion he's in the top 10 midfield players in the prem league and must find it very frustrating to get so little playing time,but he seems to have his head screwed on and realises that his time will come and it's a 55/60 game season. If all city players had his attitude ie play when asked and give their best we would not only have the best man for man squad in the country, but also the most succesfull club in the country! I must admit though i can see light at the end of the tunnel, we r going in the right direction, just look at Mario's performance today and Silva's eagerness to get on(not sulking because he didn't start) We are nearly there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
I posted last week that I had faith that our matchday crowd are a lot more fair minded and decent than the reactionary commando bellends who pollute this forum with their bile, and so it proved.

Well done city fans. Three players who gave their all
Ha ha, I posted the same thing. The match going supporters and the Bluemoon keyboard warriors are totally different, can just imagine them all booing whilst watching their dodgy stream.

Well done match going supporters again. Onuoha didn't get booed, Ireland didn't get booed.

Who we gonna pretend to boo next?

Just been on the ireland thread and villa talk and there is a picture of this prick sat on his sofa drinking red wine smoking with his top off looking like the complete bell end that he is. He has done nothing for Villa and so far he has coct them 5.5 million pound in wages. i really feel sorry for them. Villa are a decent enough club and he is just taking the piss. People like this goon are nearly enough to turn me off football. i am not skilled enough to upload it - perhaps someone more skilled than me could do the honours. He is never a premiership player and in my opinion will retire from playing within the next 4 years. What a waste - to think we once worshipped this!!! Not that it looks like it has gone to his head!!!!!!!!

worsleyweb said:
Just been on the ireland thread and villa talk and there is a picture of this prick sat on his sofa drinking red wine smoking with his top off looking like the complete bell end that he is. He has done nothing for Villa and so far he has coct them 5.5 million pound in wages. i really feel sorry for them. Villa are a decent enough club and he is just taking the piss. People like this goon are nearly enough to turn me off football. i am not skilled enough to upload it - perhaps someone more skilled than me could do the honours. He is never a premiership player and in my opinion will retire from playing within the next 4 years. What a waste - to think we once worshipped this!!! Not that it looks like it has gone to his head!!!!!!!!

It is on here mate yeah, what a waste of potential.

worsleyweb said:
oh sorry - which thread!?

No worries mate, i cant see the thread with the actual pic of hand but here it is...

SNN2423A2G--532_1428114a.jpg

One thread mentioning it is here <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=243010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=243010</a>

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I posted last week that I had faith that our matchday crowd are a lot more fair minded and decent than the reactionary commando bellends who pollute this forum with their bile, and so it proved.

Well done city fans. Three players who gave their all
Ha ha, I posted the same thing. The match going supporters and the Bluemoon keyboard warriors are totally different, can just imagine them all booing whilst watching their dodgy stream.

Well done match going supporters again. Onuoha didn't get booed, Ireland didn't get booed.

Who we gonna pretend to boo next?

lick lick.

Ahhhh stevie just needs to be at a club that wants him..... I think the whole James milner swap got his head down a bit..... I'd love to see him at qpr with seany and Joey Barton I think theyd appreciate him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.