Stephen Ireland

denislawsbackheel said:
cleavers said:
nashark said:
I thought this racist was banned.
Served a ban for being abusive after 4 warnings, nothing about being racist. Didn't see the original post, and its been edited now. It wasn't reported, so I'm assuming nobody was offended by it.

A wrong assumption.

I was disgusted as I have made clear.
Well as I didn't see the original post how can I assume otherwise if its not been reported. If something disgust you please report it at the time, this way we get to see the OP, not the edited one. Hard it isn't.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
de niro said:
nashark said:

quit this shit.

DN-I for once have not caused any shit. If you think it is right for Nashark to call me a racist then I am sorry but I do not.

-- Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:07 pm --

nashark said:
cleavers said:
Served a ban for being abusive after 4 warnings, nothing about being racist. Didn't see the original post, and its been edited now. It wasn't reported, so I'm assuming nobody was offended by it.

It was a joke.

So wheres my apology? not being funny but calling me a racist is well out of order

You sound a right character.

denislawsbackheel said:
cleavers said:

A wrong assumption.

So why come on here with words like ****/fuck/twat and every other expletive under the sun being used.. Stop being so sensitive and as I have stated the original post was not meant to be derogatory in any way to any person with a disability. FFS

I hope you never have a handicapped child sunshine and have to put up with them meeting twats like you who bandy insults around and then try to claim they didn't mean anything by it.
In future think before posting your vile abuse.

de niro said:
nashark said:

quit this shit.

DN-I for once have not caused any shit. If you think it is right for Nashark to call me a racist then I am sorry but I do not.

-- Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:07 pm --

nashark said:
cleavers said:

It was a joke.

So wheres my apology? not being funny but calling me a racist is well out of order

i have told him to quit with his comments, i'm sure he will. the other mods are also looking in to the thread, let them do their job.

denislawsbackheel said:
denislawsbackheel said:
A wrong assumption.

So why come on here with words like ****/fuck/twat and every other expletive under the sun being used.. Stop being so sensitive and as I have stated the original post was not meant to be derogatory in any way to any person with a disability. FFS

I hope you never have a handicapped child sunshine and have to put up with them meeting twats like you who bandy insults around and then try to claim they didn't mean anything by it.

Are you for real. I have family members who have disabilities and are fully registered disabled so get off your high horse. I would never ever do that so get over yourself.

Jeez I will stop now

denislawsbackheel said:

Are you for real. I have family members who have disabilities and are fully registered disabled so get off your high horse. I would never ever do that so get over yourself.

Jeez I will stop now

I would never ever do that

But you did.

You have family members who are disabled but used the term flid on a public forum?

You're a cretin.

denislawsbackheel said:
denislawsbackheel said:

Jeez I will stop now

I would never ever do that

But you did.

You have family members who are disabled but used the term flid on a public forum?

You're a cretin.

The word flid can also mean "stupid person" which is how it was meant in my post and you know it was so grow up and stop being so sensitive will you. Yes I do have family members with disabilities but you are judge jury and excecutioner aren't you..Get over yourself.

IRELAND IS SHIT/WANK/A **** OF THE HIGHEST ORDER WITH A CHAV woman FOR A WIFE.

Sorry if I have offended you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.