Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

I watched Tiny Tommy's documentary today, its always good to see differing opinions as they question your own opinions.

Tiny Tommy looked quite cute with his little ginger beard and regular changes of Stone Island coats., bless him.

It did feel though to me that the documentary was a bit woe by me, everyone hates me and that distracted from what could have been a really important piece of investigative journalism. He is certainly not Matt Kennard of Declassified UK, yet Tiny Tommy insists he is a journalist.

Give it a watch, I expected him to be ranting etc, but he is more Norman Wisdom than Norman Finklestein.

What was your take on the findings ?

I noticed a huge group of them chanting "Who the fuck is Allah" in the direction of a group of riot please. Also ''Your not English"..Fairly certain one of those. coppers looked Asian to these knuckledragging cunts.

Now just up the road from me in Hartlepool - looking at footage I can confirm they may have done up to £50 worth of damage
You don't defeat Robinson with contempt. All over Europe the left has no answer to any of this, in France they've stitched together a rickety coalition to keep them out of power and though here the numbers are much smaller, that march on the weekend was no small affair.

Progressives have no counter argument, they deal with this stuff with jokes, ridicule and hollow meaningless slogans, they disparage these people in a way that would be totally unacceptable if they were Afro-Caribbean, if it was kicking off in Brixton would you have talked about £50 worth of damage? Or got so many likes?

Of course you wouldn't.

Reprehensible as many of these people are, unable to articulate their grievances or even formulate them in their head, their anger is real and unless it is addressed in an honest and meaningful way, then progressives need to keep their mouths shut, coz they're effectively abandoning these people to the likes of Robinson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.