Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

He's Irish by birth, if he wants to skip bail and leave the country, he should have his passport and citizenship revoked and then we don't have to put with his shit any longer.

If he has gone to Spain we can extradite him and put him inside - wherever he has gone I'd be surprised if he is deported pronto - I mean he was reported to be on anti terror charges. Even his biggest fans would expect no less from the UK Govt if someone wanted for questioning on terror charges came here.

If he has gone to Spain we can extradite him and put him inside - wherever he has gone I'd be surprised if he is deported pronto - I mean he was reported to be on anti terror charges. Even his biggest fans would expect no less from the UK Govt if someone wanted for questioning on terror charges came here.

That's not correct. He was held under powers created by anti-terror legislation. He was bailed the same day. Even though it was obvious he was leaving and not going to face his day in court.

This is not a pro or anti anything just worth a listen to hear what’s currently the situation and why

Worth a listen?
He's such a whiny wanker. Always woe is me. Always people out to get him.
He's just a journalist, guv'nor, honest.

He's a con man, a grifter, and a career criminal. A shit stain on the undercrackers of this country.
Worth a listen?
It's worth fuck all.

And anyone who takes anything that he says at face value is a deluded moron.

I feel sorry for Spain (or wherever he’s fucked off to).

They get our British immigrants with criminal records flooding their country ILLEGALLY.

Why didn’t he stay in the first safe place he found (the jungle in Calais)?!

Very convoluted process since Brexit, which ironically he no doubt championed hard. The international arrest warrant process, interpol and schengen process that facilitated extradition as you describe has fundamentally changed.

I watched Tiny Tommy's documentary today, its always good to see differing opinions as they question your own opinions.

Tiny Tommy looked quite cute with his little ginger beard and regular changes of Stone Island coats., bless him.

It did feel though to me that the documentary was a bit woe by me, everyone hates me and that distracted from what could have been a really important piece of investigative journalism. He is certainly not Matt Kennard of Declassified UK, yet Tiny Tommy insists he is a journalist.

Give it a watch, I expected him to be ranting etc, but he is more Norman Wisdom than Norman Finklestein.

I watched Tiny Tommy's documentary today, its always good to see differing opinions as they question your own opinions.

Tiny Tommy looked quite cute with his little ginger beard and regular changes of Stone Island coats., bless him.

It did feel though to me that the documentary was a bit woe by me, everyone hates me and that distracted from what could have been a really important piece of investigative journalism. He is certainly not Matt Kennard of Declassified UK, yet Tiny Tommy insists he is a journalist.

Give it a watch, I expected him to be ranting etc, but he is more Norman Wisdom than Norman Finklestein.
I watched his one on the BBC, about Panorama investigations for the same reason (varying views / opinions etc) and I must say it was the biggest load of shit going.

Very much, as you say on this one, woe is me, the state is against me etc and lacking in any substance. The ‘smoking gun’ they had was the BBC used information he sent out to them on a fake messaging service and false testimony (that he’d sent out) when interviewing him. It wasn’t really a big reveal.

Ultimately I realised it was a waste of my time, so won’t be watching this one!

I watched his one on the BBC, about Panorama investigations for the same reason (varying views / opinions etc) and I must say it was the biggest load of shit going.

Very much, as you say on this one, woe is me, the state is against me etc and lacking in any substance. The ‘smoking gun’ they had was the BBC used information he sent out to them on a fake messaging service and false testimony (that he’d sent out) when interviewing him. It wasn’t really a big reveal.

Ultimately I realised it was a waste of my time, so won’t be watching this one!
He’s just a very little man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.