Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

I live near Hartlepool been there many times and I know its a shithole like a lot of Teesside - deprived of major investment for decades.

Never been to Brixton in my life so couldn't comment but hey its ok for you to make assumptions about me.
I see.

You got stung so you took it personally.

You don't defeat Robinson with contempt. All over Europe the left has no answer to any of this, in France they've stitched together a rickety coalition to keep them out of power and though here the numbers are much smaller, that march on the weekend was no small affair.

Progressives have no counter argument, they deal with this stuff with jokes, ridicule and hollow meaningless slogans, they disparage these people in a way that would be totally unacceptable if they were Afro-Caribbean, if it was kicking off in Brixton would you have talked about £50 worth of damage? Or got so many likes?

Of course you wouldn't.

Reprehensible as many of these people are, unable to articulate their grievances or even formulate them in their head, their anger is real and unless it is addressed in an honest and meaningful way, then progressives need to keep their mouths shut, coz they're effectively abandoning these people to the likes of Robinson.

Their anger might be real but it's not legitimate concerns.

They are egged on by lies and misinformation on social media.

There is nothing stopping this and the gullible believe it.

Don't know if it's been posted already but this is a very good breakdown of the outright lies that were deliberately spread online and then picked up by Lennon and his drunk band of thugs.

This twats not even in the country right? Posting his shit and stirring things up from Spain or something.

This twats not even in the country right? Posting his shit and stirring things up from Spain or something.
I’ll keep an eye out for him if he’s here. Him being so fucking Tiny will make him difficult to spot though.
I’ll start by looking under tables.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.