Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

If he has gone to Spain we can extradite him and put him inside - wherever he has gone I'd be surprised if he is deported pronto - I mean he was reported to be on anti terror charges. Even his biggest fans would expect no less from the UK Govt if someone wanted for questioning on terror charges came here.

British criminals hidden in Spain are the fackin masters.

Look this at minute 2.00. He tries to escape even surrounded by 20 police officers!

British criminals hidden in Spain are the fackin masters.

Look this at minute 2.00. He tries to escape even surrounded by 20 police officers!

So, he is Andrew Terence Moran.

He escaped in England FROM A COURT where he was judged for robbery with a weapon, hitting a police officer who was watching him, managing to get down to the street and managing to TRAVEL TO ALICANTE from England.

El puto macho alfa.

Mark Alan Lilley:​

IhkjGK99Oqkf7z4LOY4Gp1dXcEqoVDswye8JCdpAV4U6YQQ1yj9aEG2KQszSvuVeg45MJXyXapYaXWoXMYxGTVBSZfpF32DI8uD1ZFP93Wx6MUOfj6PHCZ6yYNTJRNvLsDtGID-y

What a beast.

mark-lilley-1.jpg

What was your take on the findings ?
He made some points that i agreed with and some I did not, mostly though my thoughts are it is a self promotional film aimed to increase his grift. His fans will lap it up and donate to the Tiny Tommy coke fund and that seems to be the point of it. It was all about him, not a really serious investigation.

He made some points that i agreed with and some I did not, mostly though my thoughts are it is a self promotional film aimed to increase his grift. His fans will lap it up and donate to the Tiny Tommy coke fund and that seems to be the point of it. It was all about him, not a really serious investigation.

Are you talking about the documentary in Huddersfield about the teachers paid off to keep quiet ?

So you’ve seen a documentary where a child’s life has been destroyed and he’s attempted suicide because headmasters and others were paid not to give evidence in court how can that be legal ? The fact he was banned from showing evidence to the public he was innocent?
It absolutely blew my mind I didn’t think we did stuff like that here and you mostly took from it his self promotion?

Paid off with tax payers money there’s receipts for it

So you’ve seen a documentary where a child’s life has been destroyed and he’s attempted suicide because headmasters and others were paid not to give evidence in court how can that be legal ? The fact he was banned from showing evidence to the public he was innocent?
It absolutely blew my mind I didn’t think we did stuff like that here and you mostly took from it his self promotion?

Have you read the 52 page judgment in that libel case?

What evidence is there for the teachers being paid not to talk?

This sounds like myth to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.