Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Get rid.

I'm sick of seeing him miss easy chances, no one else in our whole squad misses easy chances.

Re: Real Madrid interest. I’m not convinced. Apparently Perez doesn’t like black players.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ting-keeper-turned-Premier-League-offers.html

Old article but when you think about it, no black players have really played a prominent role there. Yes they signed some but they had limited roles.

Also Raheem would experience a lot more racism in Spain than here. At Real the fans are unforgiving as well and will boo easily.

Re: contract, see what kind of season he is having. If again he’s a major influence which is looking likely, I.e. 20+ goals and 10+ assists, pay him what he wants, otherwise sell him in the summer with 12 months left to the highest bidder. I’m sure we can get £60m+. Take that money and invent into another attacker. Not worried at all what happens with this to be honest.

Re: Real Madrid interest. I’m not convinced. Apparently Perez doesn’t like black players.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ting-keeper-turned-Premier-League-offers.html

Old article but when you think about it, no black players have really played a prominent role there. Yes they signed some but they had limited roles.

Also Raheem would experience a lot more racism in Spain than here. At Real the fans are unforgiving as well and will boo easily.

Re: contract, see what kind of season he is having. If again he’s a major influence which is looking likely, I.e. 20+ goals and 10+ assists, pay him what he wants, otherwise sell him in the summer with 12 months left to the highest bidder. I’m sure we can get £60m+. Take that money and invent into another attacker. Not worried at all what happens with this to be honest.
£60m+ is this some sort of joke, he's not going anyway and certainly not for that paltry sum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.