Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Oh thank God!

Somehow I thought I had you on ignore - I've updated my settings.

Ignoring each other is a fantastic idea - the best I've seen you've ever had.
While getting the last dig in that she'll never even see anyway, that's even more pathetic than your knuckle dragging condescending attitude to her earlier. I'm only surprised you didn't tell her to get back in the kitchen.

You keep up with this strange idea that England managers don't trust him without being able to define your meaning. He's won 46 caps at only 23 years old and was only the fifth Englishman to be capped prior to his 18th birthday. That looks like trust to me.

While getting the last dig in that she'll never even see anyway, that's even more pathetic than your knuckle dragging condescending attitude to her earlier. I'm only surprised you didn't tell her to get back in the kitchen.

You keep up with this strange idea that England managers don't trust him without being able to define your meaning. He's won 46 caps at only 23 years old and was only the fifth Englishman to be capped prior to his 18th birthday. That looks like trust to me.

Not that I agree with his thoughts in regards to Sterling but I’ve seen Karen go in on him several times. One time her telling him because he’s in America he can’t comment on English football. Whilst she’s a favourite she gives as good as she gets and usually first.

Not that I agree with his thoughts in regards to Sterling but I’ve seen Karen go in on him several times. One time her telling him because he’s in America he can’t comment on English football. Whilst she’s a favourite she gives as good as she gets and usually first.

You're obsessed with Karen mate. Stalking her is plain fucking creepy.

Carry on. Manchester City is the greatest team in the world now, would handily trounce any side in the past, and forever in the future, no side will be better. No squad could possible eclipse us. Ever.

No player in our squad could possibly be better. No room for improvement - at all. Can't see why we'd sign anyone else as we're so talented. Only reason we ever lose is because of cheating refs.

Rah! Rah! Rah!
Dreadful post.simply dreadful.ive posted some rubbish on here over the years but if i ever stoop to this level i hope i get banned!

Their is no exscuse for the condsending comments that went Karens way though, discuss and dissagree but be civil.

Dreadful post.simply dreadful.ive posted some rubbish on here over the years but if i ever stoop to this level i hope i get banned!

Tbf it is how it is gonna get, look at all the rags, scouse , tarquins, chelsea the better they got as a team and successful as a club the less content their fans became, thankfully in the main we have retained cityitis and humility, for now

Did you run off to sir at school like this, you are as bad as the other poster for arguing with Karen and goading her, we have all seen you do it, not sure where you get the idea that she is some kind of favourite either.

Your last round of arguing with her got her thread banned, nice work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.