Sterling or yaya against madrid?

Think Pellers will play Yaya from the start. It's probably the slightly safer option, but I think benching Yaya for 70 or so would be the shrewder move.

In my opinion the biggest single reason for City struggling in the big games this season is because Yaya can't sprint, and if you can't sprint you can't defend, or attack. With the ball, City's game slows down to Yaya's pace, and without the ball it's like playing with 10 men.

We will need to retain possession against Real Madrid to take the pressure off our defence, and without Silva it's difficult to see how. Keep KDB central and play Sterling in behind Aguero is one possibility. Otherwise play Delph central and KDB behind Aguero

In my opinion the biggest single reason for City struggling in the big games this season is because Yaya can't sprint, and if you can't sprint you can't defend, or attack. With the ball, City's game slows down to Yaya's pace, and without the ball it's like playing with 10 men.

We will need to retain possession against Real Madrid to take the pressure off our defence, and without Silva it's difficult to see how. Keep KDB central and play Sterling in behind Aguero is one possibility. Otherwise play Delph central and KDB behind Aguero

Delph should not even be allowed to be ball boy in a match of this quality.

Delph should not even be allowed to be ball boy in a match of this quality.
He's OK centrally. Atletico survived against Bayern for 90 mins through discipline, organisation and workrate. He's underrated by blues as well. We'll need players who can carry the ball out of defence and into the space that we should have (if Real Madrid are chasing the game) and get the ball to De Bruyne, Sterling or Aguero. My worry is that De Bruyne and Aguero will be starved of the ball but there isn't an easy solution without Silva and Nasri. Players like Savic who were rubbished continually by most blues delivered in the Champions League last week.

He's OK centrally. Atletico survived against Bayern for 90 mins through discipline, organisation and workrate. He's underrated by blues as well. We'll need players who can carry the ball out of defence and into the space that we should have (if Real Madrid are chasing the game) and get the ball to De Bruyne, Sterling or Aguero. My worry is that De Bruyne and Aguero will be starved of the ball but there isn't an easy solution without Silva and Nasri. Players like Savic who were rubbished continually by most blues delivered in the Champions League last week.

I have yet to see it marvin. To me Delph should never be on a football pitch ahead of yaya but then I am not a manager of tactical expert.

I have yet to see it marvin. To me Delph should never be on a football pitch ahead of yaya but then I am not a manager of tactical expert.
I'm with you WW, Toure is a quality footballer who can keep the ball and get us a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.