Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

It may have been said I’ve not read the whole thread but until it’s taken seriously by FIFA what’s the point ?
I remember Yaya got abused in Portugal and the club Porto I think is fined circa 30k
We play the second leg at home are 30 seconds late onto the pitch and are fined circa 35k
Shows how important FIFA treat the issue

It’s disgusting and the fella needs a life ban and a shirt jail term
He should just get a cuff around the ears rather than a blousy prison sentence.

He needs dealing with wether by a crack or a jail term I don’t care
But it shouldn’t happen end off
Sterling Ian basically doing a job and earning a living and he is abused by somebody ( a Middle Ages man who should know better)

you can see four guys having a go, disgrace the lot of them. Even if it is not racial abuse to go to that extent of any type of abuse is low.

Remember the abuse with the young burnley fans last season.

Not doubt these fans will have seen themselves on camera, time to take a good look at your self and either change your attitude or own up to being scum.

Can't remember, but I've just read Stan Collymore making the same point, but then, in typical fashion, making it all about him.

What a ****.
Stan Collymore talking about racism is a joke. I worked in the Birmingham branch of Schuh for about a year and a half and he used to come in regularly. Every single time, two girls on his arm, giving it the biggun, but refused to speak to anybody but the black members of staff. In his head, he probably thought he was being 'down' or something, but failed to realise that he was being extremely rude to all the white and asian members of staff, who happened to also be friends with the black members of staff, who thought he was a complete twat. One of the biggest bellends I've ever come across in my life.

Every team in every league in every country should be docked points, then.
Yes if necessary. If they are serious about driving it out of the game it is the only sanction that will work. Peer pressure will soon kick in if a team loses 10 points.

Stan Collymore talking about racism is a joke. I worked in the Birmingham branch of Schuh for about a year and a half and he used to come in regularly. Every single time, two girls on his arm, giving it the biggun, but refused to speak to anybody but the black members of staff. In his head, he probably thought he was being 'down' or something, but failed to realise that he was being extremely rude to all the white and asian members of staff, who happened to also be friends with the black members of staff, who thought he was a complete twat. One of the biggest bellends I've ever come across in my life.

One of life's natural arseholes.

Him chirping up with how it's only racism which stops him being on TV more often, just gives ammunition to racists, as they rightly point out that the reason he's not on TV more is because he is a horrible, cluless, shit ****. Then they use that kind of example, to pretend racism is people being 'over sensitive'.

One of life's natural arseholes.

Him chirping up with how it's only racism which stops him being on TV more often, just gives ammunition to racists, as they rightly point out that the reason he's not on TV more is because he is a horrible, cluless, shit ****. Then they use that kind of example, to pretend racism is people being 'over sensitive'.
I can also confirm his taste in shoes is fucking shite. Just to pile on the evidence of how much of a bellend he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.