Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

well worth a watch - details Jim Shyte and members of the Murkeyside Death Cult starting the media shitstorm on Raheem for moving..

Spot on,talksport were the ones that started this,dipper ex players wall to wall at the time,that horse bloke i can't recall his name said he wanted him to be bood at every ground and thats what happened,now they hide but we know

Edit mickey quinn,he asked for the booing

Last edited:
Agree with that,looked like he was welling up at one stage,regardless who he played for he even admitted that he feels he’s probably let Raheem down when he spoke about England and 2016,part of the problem is that shows like sky’s Monday night football and Neville said as much didn’t want to go down that road as it’s in a way a taboo subject.My concern is the huge tide of support for Raheem since Saturday’s incident and Raheem s post on Instagram will have brought it out fully into the world beyond football,but will it after a few months will it go back to rearing it’s ugly head again as in articles in the papers again and so on ..
Yes! Attituded take a while to adjust. Incidents will occur, but overall there would be an improvement.

Dip dip dip dipper
Rob another bag for me
You haven't robbed a bag since lunch time
And now its half past three so
Dip dip dip dipper just fuck off home for your tea

What a horrible bastard.

‘Fair hearing’?!

Too many have taken his invitations to discuss racism and all he has to say is he does not see it - he is exactly the kind who covers up and rationalizes all the racist views.

Too many have taken his invitations to discuss racism and all he has to say is he does not see it - he is exactly the kind who covers up and rationalizes all the racist views.
He was at it this morning on itv interviewing the mirror journalist Darren Lewis and ex pro Clarke Carlisle,where Clarke accused him of casual racism..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.