Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

how is piers morgan still polluting the media? Edited the s#n, a murdoch puppet, utterly untrustworthy, a smirking smarmy prick, surprised he isn't favourite to get may's job. Shameless attempt at self-publicity, Raz will surely fuck him right off.

The original hate campaign was not raciist , it was Dipper F.C. the club , manager , pundits and fans started this issue , it has now developed into a race issue because the media jumped on the Dipper bandwagon , Klopp , Carragher and Barnes have had their say today totally ignoring the instigators ,which was Dipper F.C. The average football fan just reads the headlines in the media and they have painted Raheem as black as black as can be , and now they are running their own headlines condemning such behaviour ,but it was the same media that contributed to all the hate , total f*cking hypocrites the lot of them Dipper FC and the media

Here's a longer video including Gary Neville.

Some of Gary Neville's comments bring it home to you how much this affected Raheem. He talks about how as an England player Raheem sought him out (as England coach) for advice.

Got a lot of respect for Red Nev. This bothered him. You could tell it did and he's really thought hard about this.

Some of Gary Neville's comments bring it home to you how much this affected Raheem. He talks about how as an England player Raheem sought him out (as England coach) for advice.

Got a lot of respect for Red Nev. This bothered him. You could tell it did and he's really thought hard about this.

It couldn’t have bothered him that much as he didn’t do fuck all to try and put a stop to it.
Why didn’t he go on Sky and discuss it at the time?
Have these ‘coaches’ not got a duty of care?
It was the same 20 years ago when Everton fan threw a banana at John Barnes, outrage for a few days and chippy wrapper by the end of the week.
It fucking stinks!

Whatever we think of Neville or Carragher, at least it is out there now.
I don’t hate either of them. I think they both have their loyalties, as we do, and as such they carry their prejudices with them.
They know their paymasters, but I would not consider either of them the worst examples of being the product of their environment i.e. media.

I think of the two, Neville came across as someone glad to get a monkey of his back. He sounded genuinely glad that the cat is out of the bag.

Carragher, while alluding to where this began and also suggesting his own criticism at the time may have contributed, did not acknowledge that his opinion was wrong or show remorse for what was an orchestrated attack which if it was designed to corner Raheem into signing a new contract at the time, spectacularly backfired.

It’s the closest I think we will get though from anyone associated with Liverpool to acknowledging it started because he left Liverpool.

It should put to bed the debate on here about whether there is or isn’t an agenda in the media. There are several.

We all new what has been going on and is going on and While you won’t get Liverpool fans to admit guilt, it hopefully will open the eyes of the neutral majority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.