Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

Wing'in his way to the job centre now anyway. Scum bag.

Even if it wasn't racist what he screamed at Raheem, I just find it so odd that a man whose in his 60s has that much anger to scream at a young lad.

Not much banter in football now. Everyone is so angry in general. Its just vile abuse at each other.
Football fans used to be known for their humour but it seems to be leaving the game as hate and anger takes over.
It is not just at the game everyone seems to be getting angrier. What is it? Pace of life, horrendous traffic, small towns and villages trebling in size, Brexit, fat cats unfairness. Who knows, but it is not good.

I cant stand Rat boy or that scouse gobbing twat but fair do's to them in that interview, they have identified the racism towards Raz, and the unfairness handed out to Raz for what seems like forever now.
This lad has taken so much stick from the media, and football fans everywhere but City really. I dont know how he copes at such a young age. I dont know how he can be bothered to turn up for England when the country seems to treat him like shit.
I worry about his mental state sometimes. Mentally, young men can be very fragile.
I hope he reads this thread and I hope he knows how much he means to us City fans, and I hope he realises that he is becoming a legend at this club

Before we get too self-righteous, it’s worth remembering that Daniel Sturridge receives some pretty nasty abuse whenever he plays against City.

Not necessarily racist, but similar themes, and equally nasty.

The big difference is that whereas the hounding of Sturridge is mainly parochial, the Sterling abuse is on a national scale, for both club and country.

Racism comes in different shapes and forms, but City’s other black players weren’t targeted at Stamford Bridge. Their idiots were only interested in Sterling, and for this, I blame the Anfield Mafia, and their masonic relationship with the tabloids.

I don’t recall any abuse for Sterling when he played for Liverpool, or even after the 2014 World Cup, when England had been so disappointing.

However, thanks to Aldridge, Gerrard, and (ironically) John Barnes, the self-perpetuating myth became an undisputed fact. Raheem Sterling was a despicable, greedy, selfish, bling-obsessive

The first time I noticed any dissent was at the Hawthorns on the opening day of 15/16. It continued at every stadium, and had reached epidemic levels by the time of Euro 16.

Ashley Cole went through a similar spell when he left Arsenal for Chelsea, so it will be interesting to see how this develops

In the meantime, (and not for the first time), Chelsea take the blame for something that originated in Liverpool.

No its not,there is a distinct difference.

Hating/abusing simply because of skin colour is vastly different to abusing because of the place you happen to reside.

Yep. Let's not go down the same route as that dipper on here yesterday who claimed that calling someone from Liverpool a bindipper is racist. It just isn't, and neither is calling someone a Manc c*nt. In any case, I'm pretty sure the neandarthal is lying about that because Sterling says he heard racist abuse and that's good enough for me.

Slightly playing devils advocate on this and obviously I agree with everything Neville said about the media being racist towards Sterling. If these Chelsea fans have just as I've they've claimed called him a Manc c--- should they be banned sacked, have their own lives ruined etc for shouting at a footballer in the heat of a big game?

Sterling says it was racism?

Neil Custis actually made a sensible comment on the radio.
He said that drugs had become as much a problem as alcohol in fueling aggression at football games with prematch snorting cocaine regularly seen.
He should try a bit of sniff the fat ****, it might suppress his gluttonous appetite and help him lose weight and let's face it, it couldn't turn him into more of a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.