Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

However I read that as

I am 60 and I know I should know better but I was a fool and feel ashamed BECAUSE I have lost my job and my season ticket, the places where I went to associate with like minded individuals. I am really sorry for myself and what I have got myself into and just want to be left alone...............in fact why don't you just FUCK OFF........ooooppppsss sorry I said that out loud didn't I?
Yep he's upset he was caught nothing in his comments suggest he's really remorseful.

I cant imagine behaving like towards an opposition player nowadays, the amount of hate in that man and those supporters is disgusting. But heyho their defence is they only have hatred, not racist hate!

I cant imagine behaving like towards an opposition player nowadays, the amount of hate in that man and those supporters is disgusting. But heyho their defence is they only have hatred, not racist hate!

I was taken aback at their level of aggression, I get it that people are a bit shouty at the footy but fuck me that aggression was off the scale, you'd swear he'd raped their daughters or something.

Neil Custis actually made a sensible comment on the radio.
He said that drugs had become as much a problem as alcohol in fueling aggression at football games with prematch snorting cocaine regularly seen.

Bit over sensitive with the car in my opinion. Darren Lewis was on explaining this yesterday, about how whilst there is blatant racism within the game, you have to be careful not to link everything to it. He used cars as an example. And to be honest, is a Mercedes 4x4 bling, exactly? Pretty average car relatively speaking as far as footballers are concerned.

Is it racist when sky sports news used to say about Harry Redknapp and the window down on his Range Rover on any given deadline day? No.

I wasn't being over sensitive I was merely pointing out an irony. As for 'bling' I have no idea whether a Mercedes 4x4 would not be classed as 'bling' in the football world, so I will bow to your superior knowledge.

The dickhead who shouted that shit at Sterlings been named. Colin Wing, 60 years of age. Think they missed the word Right from his full name.

Gary Neville is one of the more intelligent and articulate pundits - a thoughtful guy. This has affected him. It's affected all of us. Those racist scumbag so-called fans are hopefully realising that life has changed forever for them and their families. Whatever family life they had is now gone forever - stared at, laughed at and humiliated wherever they go. They probably woke up yesterday hoping they dreamt it - then reality kicks in. They'll go to the shops - see themselves on newspaper front pages. Switch the TV on - see their scumbag behaviour on various channels. In essence, these racist cretins will be referred to psychologists. If they're employed - not for much longer. No reasonable employer wants a racist on their books. Home repossessions await.

Slightly playing devils advocate on this and obviously I agree with everything Neville said about the media being racist towards Sterling. If these Chelsea fans have just as I've they've claimed called him a Manc c--- should they be banned sacked, have their own lives ruined etc for shouting at a footballer in the heat of a big game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.