Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

As a Life long Chelsea Fan this is terrible. Banter is one thing this is total different.We’ve had our problems over the years the poxy National Front in the 80’s was a low point. The Paris W**kers a few years back. There is no place for this in society never mind a football ground. I watched the excellent Ian Wright documentary last week and hoped we’d never see it again, last week a Spurs fan throwing a banana now this. All clubs have some idiot fans I hope they find prosecute the twats and I know Chelsea will ban them.
After a great win for us today these morons have taken the edge off. The vast majority of Chelsea fans aren’t like this

Yes all clubs have dickheads but your racist dickheads are inspired by your racist captain leader legend

Disgusting .
I thought it was racist at the time judging by Raheems reaction and i wanted him to call the **** out there and then on Live TV and embarrass the backward moron, but then i noticed there didn’t seem to be a copper or steward anywhere near!
I’m sure there was a couple of black guys and a black woman close by.
It would be interesting to hear their thoughts on what was said.

Disgusting .
I thought it was racist at the time judging by Raheems reaction and i wanted him to call the **** out there and then on Live TV and embarrass the backward moron, but then i noticed there didn’t seem to be a copper or steward anywhere near!
I’m sure there was a couple of black guys and a black woman close by.
It would be interesting to hear their thoughts on what was said.

In the video clip, you can see a black man to the left looking impassive, a woman just to his right looks a bit disgusted and another woman right next her looks very gleeful at the situation.

There was also one kid in the shot also looked impassive.

Honestly in real time when I saw it I could tell one was being racist(the middle one tbf couldn't tell what the **** in blue said at the time), first comment I made was typical chelsea racist combat 18 ****s.

Also sterling looks back at them and ignores them, so it was fairly obvious there was nowt to joke about from the pundits, not that they were aware what the abuse was, still joking is excusing vitriolic abuse so easily noticed from the faces on those fans .

Agree completely. The abuse was taken to another level but even if it did not include a racist element I have no idea why it would be considered humorous. Its normalising behaviour which would not be considered acceptable in any other walk of life.

The philosophy of some people is way off. Cheer your team, wasted energy insulting the opposition.

If you need to do it, just let out an old fashioned boo or whistle. No need to fet personal.

Those guys need to be named and shamed and issue a public apology.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.