Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

Nope. The man threw it at Bellerin. He phoned Tottenham and went to the police station about it. Bellerin was swearing at the Spurs fans or something and surprisingly didnt get booked unlike Dier.
If you're convinced I'll accept it. As long as Spurs fan base wont tolerate racism that's the main thing.

As a Life long Chelsea Fan this is terrible. Banter is one thing this is total different.We’ve had our problems over the years the poxy National Front in the 80’s was a low point. The Paris W**kers a few years back. There is no place for this in society never mind a football ground. I watched the excellent Ian Wright documentary last week and hoped we’d never see it again, last week a Spurs fan throwing a banana now this. All clubs have some idiot fans I hope they find prosecute the twats and I know Chelsea will ban them.
After a great win for us today these morons have taken the edge off. The vast majority of Chelsea fans aren’t like this
Yep, we all have dickhead fans, had a few of them in front of us at Wembley a couple of years ago, for some reason one of them kept doing the Nazi salute, they were that pissed they fucked off before extra time. The abusers tonight looked in their 50’s, you would have thought they had been educated in racial tolerance over the years, clearly not but thankfully it’s just a minority. Btw, your team were very good tonight and thoroughly deserved the win.

Lets be fair, he could just have been eating a banana at the time they scored, and thrown it anger......
Could have been a West Ham or Chelsea fan in disguise if they want to go down that route...

Has he been cleared then, and not banned? Don’t know the full details, but am sceptical that it was thrown at a white player. Difficult to prove either way I guess.
I think hes being charged for throwing a missile onto the field. I think he will get a lifetime ban from the club

Could have been a West Ham or Chelsea fan in disguise if they want to go down that route...
Or a dipper ....well Chelsea fans are known to impersonate them.

Seriously it's disgraceful, the only plus side is that there's clear TV shots of the ****s so shouldn't be too hard to track down.

These rcial abuses if proven true are disgraceful. Severe actions have to be taken against the culprits, otherwise this kind of behavior will become a commonplace. As for his performance, he undeniably worked his socks off; nevertheless, his end product left a lot to be desired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.