Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

Don’t think it’s really fair to castigate a whole fan base on the actions of an individual. Wasn’t one of your fans banned for throwing a banana skin at a black player just last week?
^^^

So will the media pick up on those 3 chelsea fans that appeared to shout racist abuse at sterling at that corner?

Appologies for the next sentence but
One deffo calls him a black bastard and another called him a f-ing black ****

Edit: Ian wright, ferdinand and lineker have picked it up and it's on twitter being condemed

I hope all these individuals face their managers in work on Monday morning for their actions - I honestly think the best way to hit them is to face loss of or potential loss of jobs as a result - after all if they were filmed on say Police Interceptors behaving like that and it got into the national media their employers would point to the T's and C's in their contract of employment about behaviour outside work and how it reflects on the employer - people shouldn't get some sort of immunity just because they are in a football ground.

Don’t think it’s really fair to castigate a whole fan base on the actions of an individual. Wasn’t one of your fans banned for throwing a banana skin at a black player just last week?
Nope. The man threw it at Bellerin. He phoned Tottenham and went to the police station about it. Bellerin was swearing at the Spurs fans or something and surprisingly didnt get booked unlike Dier.

Nope. The man threw it at Bellerin. He phoned Tottenham and went to the police station about it. Bellerin was swearing at the Spurs fans or something and surprisingly didnt get booked unlike Dier.

Has he been cleared then, and not banned? Don’t know the full details, but am sceptical that it was thrown at a white player. Difficult to prove either way I guess.

I felt so bad for him because he just had to stand there and take it.

I take my hat off to Raheem for being so resolute despite having so many people against him for no reason at all.

Facking black cant fack off

That's what the angry bellend was shouting but I can't tell what the others were saying.

Haha! Fuckinell. That’s nearly as bad as those dickheads claiming that the Chelsea fan was shouting ‘Manc bastard’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.