Sterling - The Sun

If its true about this being old footage, i hope City stop being habitual pussys and ban the paper - chances are we'll be serving them canapés and champagne within a week

As a story and a front page story absolutely and you are ignoring people condemning the sun for it. What is poor is that you cant recognise his stupidity in this also. Lescott and his car picture this season springs to mind.

You are aware that there is every possibility this is an old video aren't you?

The upbringing of rich sports people in general and not just Sterling. How much effect does it have on their social media and social presence? I mean wouldn't someone who has achieved considerable amount of financial success be rubbing it in to those in school who used to bully or hate them? Is there a 'look at me now' purpose in sharing with the world other than an indirect jibe to the ghosts of one's past?

As a story and a front page story absolutely and you are ignoring people condemning the sun for it. What is poor is that you cant recognise his stupidity in this also. Lescott and his car picture this season springs to mind.[/QUOTE]
You mean the stupidity of a 19 year old who at the time was playing for Liverpool and earning his first big wages? Yeah, poor from me.

You are aware that there is every possibility this is an old video aren't you?

I've seen you repeat this however on the front page it says a video posted hours after flying home. I know papers aren't know for the truth to be fair however that's the story. If that is the truth then yes Sterling is an absolute idiot. If it's an old video the sun decided to release now to stitch him up then he needs to sue the bollocks off them.

As a story and a front page story absolutely and you are ignoring people condemning the sun for it. What is poor is that you cant recognise his stupidity in this also. Lescott and his car picture this season springs to mind.
You mean the stupidity of a 19 year old who at the time was playing for Liverpool and earning his first big wages? Yeah, poor from me.[/QUOTE]

So this picture of his sink is definitely from years ago? If that's the case you are certainly correct.

You mean the stupidity of a 19 year old who at the time was playing for Liverpool and earning his first big wages? Yeah, poor from me.

So this picture of his sink is definitely from years ago? If that's the case you are certainly correct.[/QUOTE]
Exeter blue has cleared it up.

I've seen you repeat this however on the front page it says a video posted hours after flying home. I know papers aren't know for the truth to be fair however that's the story. If that is the truth then yes Sterling is an absolute idiot. If it's an old video the sun decided to release now to stitch him up then he needs to sue the bollocks off them.

It also says it's not a video of the house he's lived in since Christmas.

Just because it was posted hours after flying home doesn't mean it was filmed then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.