Sterling - The Sun

Boiled bollock advertising the sun article every fucking chance he gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far everybody has condemned The Sun. But imo it's fair to say the boy isn't very cleverly handling his life as a well-known pro.
If it hadn't been the sun it would have been any of the other papers.
The pictures of his previous Southport house have been in most papers before.
The footage wasn't shot by a newspaper ,so buy having friends posting it up dosnt help the lad

Who is advising this fucking clown, he can't keep himself quiet for one fucking minute, talk about Lyeing low or bringing things on yourself what does he do.

Ha ha, you utter berk. The footage was 2 years old and taken by one of his hangers on, who has doubtless been persuaded (with the help of a well stuffed brown envelope) to post it by The Sun. Sterling hasn't said or done anything

If that is true I will take back what I said about the player in a split second. If it is it'll come out soon enough. Till that time however ...

Then I suggest you read the end of the 'article'. The Sun admits it was filmed at Sterling's old house in Southport when he was at Liverpool, and also that a third party posted it, not Sterling himself

It's all okay. We'll continue to invite them to all of our matches/media unveilings and lavish them in hospitality. It seems to have worked well these last few years.

Ha ha, you utter berk. The footage was 2 years old and taken by one of his hangers on, who has doubtless been persuaded (with the help of a well stuffed brown envelope) to let The Sun have it. Sterling hasn't said or done anything
Not doubting you mate but how do you know its 2 years old ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.