Sterling - The Sun

Gotta love the English press, always keen on trashing and destroying young talent. Then they complain about it all going to shit at major tournaments.

Then I suggest you read the end of the 'article'. The Sun admits it was filmed at Sterling's old house in Southport when he was at Liverpool, and also that a third party posted it, not Sterling himself

The article starts giving a clear impression otherwise but in the end it refers to older images. If I was Sterling I'd sue them for giving false impressions. And than I would turn to my psychologist to learn why it is not very clever that as a well-known professional footballer to let a one brain cell mate film your possessions and put it on social media. I hope he's become more clever in these apparently two years period.

The article starts giving a clear impression otherwise but in the end it refers to older images. If I was Sterling I'd sue them for giving false impressions. And than I would turn to my psychologist to learn why it is not very clever that as a well-known professional footballer to let a one brain cell mate film your possessions and put it on social media. I hope he's become more clever in these apparently two years period.
you saying if you came into money like this your mates wouldn't get giddy at that age?

If I was at the head of the club I would be on the phone to the paper right now and telling the editor that he has one hour to get his arse and the journalist who wrote that shit arse sat in my office. I would then very clearly explain that they and all their sister papers are no longer welcome at the club for at least 12 months. We don't need them and they can write all the shit they want but knowing they have been frozen out would make people realise that the shit they write is just that. The dippers have boycotted the paper for years, don't see why we shouldn't do the same although I personally have never bought it so I can carry on as normal

If I was at the head of the club I would be on the phone to the paper right now and telling the editor that he has one hour to get his arse and the journalist who wrote that shit arse sat in my office. I would then very clearly explain that they and all their sister papers are no longer welcome at the club for at least 12 months. We don't need them and they can write all the shit they want but knowing they have been frozen out would make people realise that the shit they write is just that. The dippers have boycotted the paper for years, don't see why we shouldn't do the same although I personally have never bought it so I can carry on as normal

Journalists mate, three of them take credit for this "exclusive".

So far everybody has condemned The Sun. But imo it's fair to say the boy isn't very cleverly handling his life as a well-known pro.

Don't talk sense mate

No, there's nothing that he's done that his wrong.
I'd have hoped that this story would be universally condemned amongst our fanbase but fuck me I should have know better.

As a story and a front page story absolutely and you are ignoring people condemning the sun for it. What is poor is that you cant recognise his stupidity in this also. Lescott and his car picture this season springs to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.