Sterling - The Sun

If you buy The Sun you are a fucking moron and I am ashamed that you support my team and live in my country. In fact, I am ashamed that, technically speaking, you are the same species as me; although the definition of species has to be stretched very far for that to be accurate.

Fingers crossed the club grows some bollocks with the media on this

If this doesn't then nothing will.
However, I'm not holding my breath.
We don't appear to have the will to take on the press in any way at all regardless of how bad it gets - so that's why they do it. They know they can without any fear of a response or reprisal and they are laughing like a drain at us at the same time. We really don't help ourselves at times.

You really can't imagine the response if this would have been one the Piss Can's players down at the swamp can you? And that is how it should be.
This sustained attack on Sterling has gone way to far now but I bet my bottom dollar we don't hear a squeak out of the club about it.

The sun have done a new article called he life and times of footie idiot raheem sterling. Unbelevable. It says he could have ended up in prison! That article is genuinely racist

Just noticed that the story has disappeared from the Mails website. Don't know whether that's because they've got some doubts about its validity or whether they've just had their fun and have moved on to Daniel Sturridge spraying himself with fragrance before he plays!

It's because The Sun have been forced to admit the pictures of the sink are old and from his old house in Merseyslide.

Sterling really does need to choose his friends a little better, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.