Sterling - The Sun

The sun have done a new article called he life and times of footie idiot raheem sterling. Unbelevable. It says he could have ended up in prison! That article is genuinely racist
That article has very sinister undertones, it goes way beyond taking a pop at an easy target following England's exit. The club need to be coming down hard on this now.

We should start a petition calling for the end of this vile treetment, and asking the club to ban those responsible. I would do it myself but unfortunately i am not able to

Herr Goebbels would have loved to have been able to operate in this modern age of social media on a gullible public who believe anything they read or hear.

Herr Goebbels' work is being carried on to some extent by his grandson Rio NoeBalls using the media to preach a certain message.

922656-jospeh-goebbels-150x150.jpeg
rio-ferdinand-008.jpg

The club need to be doing something about this now and I don't just mean a Pep talk.

These articles are absolutely disgusting and the club need to be coming hard extremely hard on the perpetrators.

Ban The Sun from Manchester City.

It's no wonder this country is going to the dogs if this rag has the biggest circulation.

Don't know why anyone is surprised though. Beckham got the same treatment after getting sent off v Argentina in the World Cup, it's just Sterling is the fashionable scapegoat this month.

The club need to be doing something about this now and I don't just mean a Pep talk.

These articles are absolutely disgusting and the club need to be coming hard extremely hard on the perpetrators.

Ban The Sun from Manchester City.

I really don't think we have balls to do it.
We appear to be scared shitless of the media and particularly the newspapers.
I as have said previously: That is exactly why they do it. They know they can.
No other top club would remotely tolerate it.
We don't bat an eye lid.
Sad really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.