Sterling - The Sun

It's because The Sun have been forced to admit the pictures of the sink are old and from his old house in Merseyslide.

Sterling really does need to choose his friends a little better, though.

Where'd they admit that? The article is still up and has no correction in it.

He should retire from international football. All being well in a few years time he'll be winning titles and CL medals, the public will be clamoring for them and he'll be able to say 'im not playing for England and you can thank the idiots at The Sun!'

Where'd they admit that? The article is still up and has no correction in it.

They admit it's not his current house.

Sterling purchased a £3.5 million mansion in Wilmslow, Cheshire, after moving to City last summer in a £180,000-a-week deal.

The house boasts six bedrooms, four reception rooms, six bathrooms, a 30ft swimming pool, cinema room and a triple garage to house his luxury motors and he counts former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson among his neighbours.

Sterling moved into the plush gated property which is nestled on a private road with girlfriend Paige Lee Hansel, 20, before Christmas.

It is not thought to be the home featured in the video.

Just to say to all those on this forum having a go at Sterling need to have a look at themselves and the facts

1) He didnt post anything his mate did
2) That video was taken over 2 years ago
3) The Sun have tried to link this video and him laughing at England fans when the episodes are over 2 years apart
4) He has become a national target for hatred and has done so since he left the media's darling of Liverpool anybody remember the boo's he got playing for England when we played Ireland
5) I have never seen another player booed by other fans just for transferring from one club to another
6) This is bullying has racist overtones (fact he was the only non-british born player in the England team) and is completely uncalled for
7) Even many journalists are becoming uncomfortable with how he is being treated
8) To see fans on this forum condemning Sterling I find incredible
9) To see suggestions that a 21 year old should retire from international football because how he is being treated is an indictment of the media and society and not the player
10) The club and I mean the whole club players fans and owners should rally to this lads aid and should in the strongest terms possible support him and condemn the detractors
11) That does not mean criticism of his performance is not allowed it should just be based on what he does on the field of play

Just to say to all those on this forum having a go at Sterling need to have a look at themselves and the facts

1) He didnt post anything his mate did
2) That video was taken over 2 years ago
3) The Sun have tried to link this video and him laughing at England fans when the episodes are over 2 years apart
4) He has become a national target for hatred and has done so since he left the media's darling of Liverpool anybody remember the boo's he got playing for England when we played Ireland
5) I have never seen another player booed by other fans just for transferring from one club to another
6) This is bullying has racist overtones (fact he was the only non-british born player in the England team) and is completely uncalled for
7) Even many journalists are becoming uncomfortable with how he is being treated
8) To see fans on this forum condemning Sterling I find incredible
9) To see suggestions that a 21 year old should retire from international football because how he is being treated is an indictment of the media and society and not the player
10) The club and I mean the whole club players fans and owners should rally to this lads aid and should in the strongest terms possible support him and condemn the detractors
11) That does not mean criticism of his performance is not allowed it should just be based on what he does on the field of play

Nobody is having a go at him, literally every comment is criticising the sun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.