Sterling - The Sun

When did I say Sterling had done the things Ireland did?
For fucks sake people were asking who else has been hung out to dry by the media and questioning whether it has to do with skin colour.

You either posted it for attention or you worded it very clumsily. Either way, that post in no way reflects what you've said here.

Are you being a prick by accident or does it come naturally to you?
Stephen Ireland was held up to ridicule in the press and by some City fans. He went through a purple patch, then lost his form. If he had been a higher profile player internationally, he'd have got what Sterling is getting now. If he'd have played his best form at Liverpool, then moved to City, he'd have got what Sterling is getting now.
I also think it's a bit rich for you to be questioning the quality of other people's posts.

Are you being a prick by accident or does it come naturally to you?
Stephen Ireland was held up to ridicule in the press and by some City fans. He went through a purple patch, then lost his form. If he had been a higher profile player internationally, he'd have got what Sterling is getting now. If he'd have played his best form at Liverpool, then moved to City, he'd have got what Sterling is getting now.
I also think it's a bit rich for you to be questioning the quality of other people's posts.

You wrote something misleading which looked like you were having a dig at one of our current players. It's not my problem that you can't put forward a coherent point. And I'd appreciate it if you quote me in your post if you want to start getting personal.

Like I said in the first response: "tongue in cheek or just a shit post?" You could have answered that and we'd be done.

Personally, I don't think there are any real comparisons between Ireland and Sterling, even if you do add the word 'black' to qualify it.

Was the argument being put forward that skin colour was the catalyst for media negativity?
I gave an example of one of our former players receiving negative press who isn't black. If Stephen Ireland had played for England, he'd get the same crap.
You're just arguing for the sake of it
You're looking for something that isn't there.

Kane had a shocker at the euros, haven't heard no twat rip into him.

If i ever see Shearer he is going to get a piece of my mind, he really angered me. I don't think when pulling us apart he even mentioned Kane.
He is a monotonous **** with no spark, he is plain water at a cocktail party, plain water who has the golden boy agenda well at the front of his mind.

I think i may try and punch him if he sneered back or did anything besides show a face that said "ahh fuck, i knew i'd get collared for this"
Utter **** worthy of disdain and ridicule to me now after that.

I don't think anyone moderated the slamming Sterling got so they are all lesser men for it in my eyes and i thought Lineker was alright.

For me there is a slight racial undertone to it,sterling has been made the scapegoat for England's dire performances and the lazy media will keep up the anti sterling campaign running on into the new season.also as he plays for city it gives them that extra incentive to put the boot in,throw in the negative press treatment we also get because our owner is Muslim and it all adds up,would this be going on if he was still at Liverpool or say the rags maybe slight criticism but not to the levels we are seeing not a hells chance ..

Was the argument being put forward that skin colour was the catalyst for media negativity?
I gave an example of one of our former players receiving negative press who isn't black. If Stephen Ireland had played for England, he'd get the same crap.
You're just arguing for the sake of it
You're looking for something that isn't there.

I'm not arguing for the sake of it, I simply disagree with you.

I'm not looking for something that isn't there, I'm responding to each of your posts directly.

The hypothetical scenario of "if Ireland played for England" is redundant because A) he doesn't and B) Stephen got a rough time from the press anyway.

Sterling is, as far as I can tell, a very shy individual who doesn't seem arsed about waving his money in people's faces. Ireland wanted to show the world his cars, house and wife hence why he let someone come over and take photo's of his daughter's room, his suede sofas and his questionable turtle neck.

Whether he brought it all on himself or not, he got shit off the press and got shit off the fans.
If you're trying to suggest that I'm being racist or something, just get on with it.

For all those using skin colour for a reason don't worry it will be soon time for the usual jack Wiltshire stories ,and where do the kyle walker stories fit in this week ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.