Sterling - The Sun

But they should do fuck all because it isn't important. They want to get a rise out of City and we continually do the right thing by ignoring it all.

The moment they print something important, then we should start responding. But it's The Sun, talking about a sink...IGNORE!

I disagree mate, I would ban them, don't get all angry and full on about it just let them know we don't like the fact our club is constantly doing good all over the world and they are telling lies about us and targeting our players. The sun printed a story about a semi pro drug dealer and the picture was of Sterling
It's gone to far

I disagree mate, I would ban them, don't get all angry and full on about it just let them know we don't like the fact our club is constantly doing good all over the world and they are telling lies about us and targeting our players. The sun printed a story about a semi pro drug dealer and the picture was of Sterling
It's gone to far

All the media are in fact digging themselves deeper into the mire the more our owners do ignore them.
We now have racism rearing its ugly head so what next ?

Eventually it will turn but only after all of them are guilty of everything. We see the Guardian trying to change their approach but according to comments after the article without success so let them carry on with more and more disgusting rhetoric. Our owner played the long game with FFP, and won, I trust him to sort out the media by doing it his way.

The vitriolic abuse that has been hurled at him from every section of the media is disgusting but I do not agree that it's born out of racism.
Open your eyes lad. Which City players have been the subject of the most stick from the media - Adebayor, Ballotelli, Yaya Toure and Sterling. Now apart from playing for us at some point, what have they got in common?

2010 - Barry
2012 - Milner
2014 - Gerard?
2016 - Sterling
2018 - Stones?

Scapegoat at last 4 tournaments.

Last edited:
Open your eyes lad. Which City players have been the subject of the most stick from the media - Adebayor, Ballotelli, Yaya Toure and Sterling. Now apart from playing for us at some point, what have they got in common?
Sorry. Pb not buying that one the colour of a persons skin makes no difference if you are precived as a knob or not

I think it's institutionalised racism, the descriptions are weighted towards stereotypes.

As for his assets it must be strange from the days of players owing bookies thousands to actually invest sensibly.

Well Adebayor did do the whole running the length of the pitch thing, Balotelli never helped himself and Yaya's just plain lazy. I can't recall any of those being rounded on to this scale, it was the same with Joe Hart when Pellers dropped him to shut the media up. Hart's definitely not black.

I certainly don't think there's a conscious effort being made to abuse black players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.