Sterling - The Sun

Well Adebayor did do the whole running the length of the pitch thing, Balotelli never helped himself and Yaya's just plain lazy. I can't recall any of those being rounded on to this scale, it was the same with Joe Hart when Pellers dropped him to shut the media up. Hart's definitely not black.

I certainly don't think there's a conscious effort being made to abuse black players.

I agree but a subconscious effort I'm not too sure about. You only have to look at the treatment the club gets due to who the owner is to see that undertone does exist in sections of the British media.

What I'm saying is I wouldn't rule it out but can't say with any certainty that race is a motivator in this bullying campaign.

Open your eyes lad. Which City players have been the subject of the most stick from the media - Adebayor, Ballotelli, Yaya Toure and Sterling. Now apart from playing for us at some point, what have they got in common?
So,should we just ignore the fact that the other 3 players above are complete bell ends? and,instead,blame the negative attention on skin colour?

Out of curiosity,which other City players have put themselves in the firing line and 'should' be candidates for a share of the abuse?

Stephen Ireland is the white Sterling.
The multiple grandma'd, pink range rover driving, wig wearing idiot.

Let's check the evidence, in the 12 months that Sterling has been at City has he ever done anything for us to question his attitude.

As far as I can remember he's played well in patches but missed a few sitters & which player hasn't. Apart from this made up story & absolute hatchet jobs on his performances what has he done wrong.

It's been that full on, that it got to him, the sections of his own supporters & every fan. He's 21 successful & the only issue is he's missed a few chances & the house he bought his mum has an unusual sink.

Wtf?

Sterling is fine, media are a bunch of cunts who in this instance could be punched and it would be right in the eyes of the seven :-D

It is beyond clear to me the sun is a dying dirty paper and i am enjoying seeing them scrape around for something to stop their sales sinking, nothing will.
They had a pay wall so others online found better news outlets and have no need to go back to them in digital form. I hope we see them gone in 3 years and Murdoch gets shoved into a cow grinder.

Kane = wonderful, just tired, Sterling = gold hungry bastard with a questionable right to breathe, if you did not laugh at it you would rage like mad.

Sterling is fine, media are a bunch of cunts who in this instance could be punched and it would be right in the eyes of the seven :-D

It is beyond clear to me the sun is a dying dirty paper and i am enjoying seeing them scrape around for something to stop their sales sinking, nothing will.
They had a pay wall so others online found better news outlets and have no need to go back to them in digital form. I hope we see them gone in 3 years and Murdoch gets shoved into a cow grinder.

Kane = wonderful, just tired, Sterling = gold hungry bastard with a questionable right to breathe, if you did not laugh at it you would rage like mad.

Kane had a shocker at the euros, haven't heard no twat rip into him.

When did I say Sterling had done the things Ireland did?
For fucks sake people were asking who else has been hung out to dry by the media and questioning whether it has to do with skin colour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.