Sterling - The Sun

No, there's nothing that he's done that his wrong.
I'd have hoped that this story would be universally condemned amongst our fanbase but fuck me I should have know better.

So far everybody has condemned The Sun. But imo it's fair to say the boy isn't very cleverly handling his life as a well-known pro.

So far everybody has condemned The Sun. But imo it's fair to say the boy isn't very cleverly handling his life as a well-known pro.
There's no need whatsoever to add that Sterling is in any way to blame when condemning the paper.

I find it hilarious that it took 3 of them to write it. You couldn't make this up.

The fact that this is put on the FrontPage by one of the best selling " newspaper" says a lot about media standards and the people buying it.

The fact Sterling let one of his friends film this and not preventing it going on social media to me proves the kid doesn't understand life as a well paid professional footballer.

It's all so stupid and it perfectly fits today's world and world of football.

It was filmed 2 years ago Eric, when he was just 19

Who is advising this fucking clown, he can't keep himself quiet for one fucking minute, talk about Lyeing low or bringing things on yourself what does he do.
As long as people like you take the bait, The Scum will keep printing it's hateful shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.