Sterling - The Sun

Nearly 50 killed and 200 injured in a terrorist attack at Europe's third busiest airport but the sun runs with a story about a footballers sink!!
You Sir, have just hit the nail right on the head. Do we need to say anymore about this particular paper and the tabloids in general. After all they are not cut up and used for toilet paper anymore either, that's how low they have dropped.

Who is advising this fucking clown, he can't keep himself quiet for one fucking minute, talk about Lyeing low or bringing things on yourself what does he do.
Ahh, wondered how long it'd take to be his fault. No wonder shithouse papers like the sun are the biggest sellers when they pander to the lowest denominator. Getting in a 'Clown' as well. Nice one our kid.

The fact that this is put on the FrontPage by one of the best selling " newspaper" says a lot about media standards and the people buying it.

The fact Sterling let one of his friends film this and not preventing it going on social media to me proves the kid doesn't understand life as a well paid professional footballer.

It's all so stupid and it perfectly fits today's world and world of football.

Should of kept a very low profile until the new season. Head down grafting like mad so stupidity on his part but front page news is beyond laughable, that's the sun for you though

Should of kept a very low profile until the new season. Head down grafting like mad so stupidity on his part but front page news is beyond laughable, that's the sun for you though
No, there's nothing that he's done that his wrong.
I'd have hoped that this story would be universally condemned amongst our fanbase but fuck me I should have know better.

FWIW the Sun has made out this was filmed in the last couple of days but they havent expressly said that.

The fact that it isn't at his current house suggests maybe it was filmed before the Euros and the faux outrage about him insulting England fans is nothing more than evidence that a lot of people can't think for themselves when they read a redtop headline.

I think they've taken it down now but I'm sure I read last night that he further insulted England supporters by jetting off on holiday. Something I imagine most footballers at the euros have done or will do.

I think the club have to do something about all this. Starting with some bans

The current approach just isn't working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.