Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he did well today.
He was getting into good positions but the players around him, (like Kolorav), aren't used to playing to his positions and runs yet. With more game time he is going to become a very important player.

I can't wait to see what this lad can do after he gets a few games under his belt. I think he will be absolute quality. When I watched the pre season game against AC Milan, the first half was one of the best I have ever seen us play. He was instrumental in much of that. He's been unlucky with injuries, but hopefully that is behind him now & we will get to see how good a player he is.

As i posted, my friend saw the game.

He said he thought Jovetic added the missing cohesion between midfield and attack, while also being a huge threat and always looked likely to score. His first touch was godlike, and his passing and movement was very good. But as others said, he lacked the understanding with other players, but thats only due to lack of gametime and mutual understanding.

In a few weeks after loads of training and hopefully games hell be as effective as Nasri with a much greater goalthreat.

Perspective, perspective.

He came on and looked lively for 30 minutes but never looked like scoring. I'm pleased he's playing and hope to see him get more time and kick on, but to say he played very, very well.........

I have just watched his interview on the OS showing what a great attitude he has......and a real team player.

I wish him the best of luck for the rest of the season and I really hope he shows us just how good he is.

C'mon Stevan!!!!!!!!!!.

I was impressed today. Can clearly play both as a midfielder and a striker. Pulled their defence all over the shop and opened up the space for Sergio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.