Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HalfwayUpTheKippax said:
Matt the Giant said:
Would greatly appreciate a run-down on his appearance today folks, preferably from someone who actually saw the game. ;)

He was wearing a sky blue shirt and white shorts :)

He had a few decent touches. wanted the ball, looked a little rusty.

only going to get better imo.

HalfwayUpTheKippax said:
Matt the Giant said:
Would greatly appreciate a run-down on his appearance today folks, preferably from someone who actually saw the game. ;)

He was wearing a sky blue shirt and white shorts :)

Thought he looked ok when he came on. Tried to get things flowing. Wanted the ball and obviously
will get better with more game time. Nicked one off Dzeko's head quite nicely ;-)

Looked a bit short on match sharpness obviously but you can see there is a touch of class about him - he looked positive & was trying to make things happen. I am very excited about Jovetic, if he settles and gets regular games I think we have a gem!!!

BlueAnorak said:
I was impressed today. Can clearly play both as a midfielder and a striker. Pulled their defence all over the shop and opened up the space for Sergio.

He had a good impact on the game today, seems to be a player who likes to operate between the mid and attack like nasri and silva. much better than against west ham.

TrueBlue1705 said:
Looked a bit short on match sharpness obviously but you can see there is a touch of class about him - he looked positive & was trying to make things happen. I am very excited about Jovetic, if he settles and gets regular games I think we have a gem!!!

Agree. He was looking to make things happen and he has a good touch.

nmc said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

Agree. He was looking to make things happen and he has a good touch.

Well, it all seem to happen after he came on and he made a contribution to at least 2 of the goals

will hopefully now get better and better in the run in to the season's end. We are all aware of what he can be capable of, will be like a brand new signing for us at the right time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.