Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hungarian blue said:
To be fair, and considering the fact that I just drink a lot of wine, he looked shit tonight. I mean, he always wanted something to happen, but the execution was just poor.

Then, finally, he scored a nice goal. It was a deflected shot but still a beauty. He really needs to step ut, now that we will miss Kun which is a huge blow. I guess we will never gonna replace him adequately, but JoJo has all the skills to be a good replacement. Maybe not in terms of goalscoring, but his contribution could be an asset.

Just hope that he's gonna explode against Chelsea. We need him now more than ever, as we miss Nasri and Sergio.
Step Up not ut, you daft Hungarian

I do wish he'd occasionally opt for the simpler way of making a pass, rather than exclusively use flicks and back heels! He loses the ball unnecessarily sometimes. Only a minor gripe though! Not up to speed yet, but the early signs are promising.

Ransom on the Nose?

JoJo will be better player anyway.

Zabaletta reminded me today how Bob used to use Balotelli as a hitman

JoJo will come good not matter how Pelle plays him, time gentlemen

Tricky_Trev said:
I do wish he'd occasionally opt for the simpler way of making a pass, rather than exclusively use flicks and back heels! He loses the ball unnecessarily sometimes. Only a minor gripe though! Not up to speed yet, but the early signs are promising.

Yea that's a habit of his I don't think he will break out of it will just be completed at a higher percentage,once he gets his timing down with the players. Tonight we've seen more of the in form Fiorentina Jovetić esp with his vintage dart inside for a goal.

Pellegrini was certainly happy with his emergence and return to his squad so that says it all really. He's still got to get up to speed and his link play will develop with time but his quality is undoubted. He's only going to get better - so long as we don't over-exert him too soon with too many tough games.

Hope Kun isn't out too long though. He is awesome and completely irreplaceable. What a goal last night !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.