Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzing for the lad that he got his first league goal. Might look a bit out of sorts at the minute but he has missed half a season to gel with the team

ell said:
Buzzing for the lad that he got his first league goal. Might look a bit out of sorts at the minute but he has missed half a season to gel with the team

What ARE you on about. Jovetic was superb last night.

bacuzzi said:
ell said:

He did very well but superb is a bit extreme. The lads gonna come good if he stays fit though

Decent enough cameo, but clearly not 100% matchfit and players around him need to get to know him a bit better when during a match. He needs a few more games, the full 90 minutes that is. Chelsea is coming too early, but the next two vs Norwich and Sunderland could be perfect for the lad.

bacuzzi said:
ell said:

For Jovetic that was just a run of the mill performance. I still maintain that he is the most talented player we signed last Summer. When he hits his best form, well, everyone needs to fucking watch out...BOOM!

KippaxCitizen said:
bacuzzi said:
ell said:

For Jovetic that was just a run of the mill performance. I still maintain that he is the most talented player we signed last Summer. When he hits his best form, well, everyone needs to fucking watch out...BOOM!

I actually agree, he was great last night but honestly he is capable of better and we'll start seeing it in the coming weeks. He's a fantastic talent.

He wasnt superb but he was good.

You can tell he wasnt used to the fast pace of the Prem but that will come. He dawdled on the ball abit and he couldnt be arsed doing his defensive duties a couple of times but thats down to fitness and that will improve with games. I have high hopes for the lad.

GX Blue said:
He wasnt superb but he was good.

You can tell he wasnt used to the fast pace of the Prem but that will come. He dawdled on the ball abit and he couldnt be arsed doing his defensive duties a couple of times but thats down to fitness and that will improve with games. I have high hopes for the lad.
That is a more accurate assessment of him at this stage. The Chelsea game will be too soon for him to start, but there will be plenty of opportunities later on as he continues to get match fit, and adapts to the prem. I think some are expecting too much too soon. He just needs more time to get into the rhythm of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.