Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for wandering off topic, but what is the music soundtrack accompanying the vid? (Like it!). Nice work, chequeredcrown.

Jo Jo was a man who thought he was a loner....
.....blah blah
blah blah ...............

Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Get back Jo Jo

lasereyes said:
Vienna_70 said:
lasereyes said:
Shit, that miss by Dzeko on 1:29. I've got majorly upset all over again.

And Merlin's miss early in the game was terrible. Who knows what the outcome would have been had that gone in.

Yup, watching this again, you have to figure if Sergio was there, he would have buried at least a couple of those. SHIT!!

I am not one for trying to re-write history on the basis that had history been different, I might have been hit by a bus on the way the stadium.

And yes, Sergio might have got a couple. But then a couple of the Chelsea shots that hit the woodwork might have gone in as well, and we might have lost 3-2. Who knows. All we can say is Silva's composure in front of goal has ALWAYS been bobbins and I wish it wasn't so. And I wish that lummocks Dzeko would find his shooting boots soon because he's been needing 10 chances to score 1 goal for far too long now.

Chippy_boy said:
lasereyes said:
Vienna_70 said:
And Merlin's miss early in the game was terrible. Who knows what the outcome would have been had that gone in.

Yup, watching this again, you have to figure if Sergio was there, he would have buried at least a couple of those. SHIT!!

I am not one for trying to re-write history on the basis that had history been different, I might have been hit by a bus on the way the stadium.

And yes, Sergio might have got a couple. But then a couple of the Chelsea shots that hit the woodwork might have gone in as well, and we might have lost 3-2. Who knows. All we can say is Silva's composure in front of goal has ALWAYS been bobbins and I wish it wasn't so. And I wish that lummocks Dzeko would find his shooting boots soon because he's been needing 10 chances to score 1 goal for far too long now.

yup you're right of course. Doesn't stop me feeling like shit every time I think of Aguero running at the Chelsea defence.

lasereyes said:
Stanger said:
Crescent said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opu7zNvvbAs[/youtube]

Love the step over he does to get past Luiz at 3:30

Great attitude, and a very skillful player. Hope he lives upto all our expectations

Shit, that miss by Dzeko on 1:29. I've got majorly upset all over again.

just watching them highlights of under 5 mins shows how many chances we had and would have normally put away...damn those bad days at the office :)

chicagoblues said:
.....blah blah

Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back Jo Jo
20060107charleskennedy.jpg

Jimbob said:
chicagoblues said:
.....blah blah

Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back Jo Jo
hahha quality !
I got mine already ;0

chicagoblues said:
Jimbob said:
chicagoblues said:
.....blah blah

Get back, get back
Get back, get back
Get back Jo Jo
hahha quality !
I got mine already ;0

Haha, sorry mate! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.