Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Thought he was excellent today, couldn't believe he was substituted.

Ridiculous considering Negredo had barely touched the ball. He's surely fit enough to play 90 minutes by now.

it is obvious he isn't yet ready to go 90. i don't know why people are complaining he came off. he's played all of 50 minutes in what 4 months? and people want him to go the full 90.

jesus, at least make the right criticisms, all this idiocy makes actual legitimate criticism look bad

andrewmswift said:
it is obvious he isn't yet ready to go 90. i don't know why people are complaining he came off. he's played all of 50 minutes in what 4 months? and people want him to go the full 90.

jesus, at least make the right criticisms, all this idiocy makes actual legitimate criticism look bad

He's played well over two hours of first team football since his return. I don't know how it's obvious he isn't ready to play 90 minutes? Especially when he's our best performer and we're struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.