Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seemed to be substituted moments after he failed to close someone down. You could see he was starting to flag and was rightly withdrawn.

I reckon we'll see glimpses of his quality, but we won't really see the best of him until next season.

He was a bit crap today, too many touches and didn't seem suited to the hustle and bustle of a Premier League away game, not the only one though and certainly still showing glimpses that he will put it all together.

I think he needs a few more games to get match fit and to catch up with the rest of the team. Our attacking players never seem to hold the ball for long, it's all very high paced interplay whereas Jovetic wants to hold the ball and beat his man rather than looking for the pass.

Gabriel said:
He seemed to be substituted moments after he failed to close someone down. You could see he was starting to flag and was rightly withdrawn.

I reckon we'll see glimpses of his quality, but we won't really see the best of him until next season.

This is a very good post. Some of our supporters would be wise to take notice of it. As I recall, Spanish Dave didn't exactly rip up trees on a regular basis in his first season with us.

Stevie is the future.

Pringletelli said:
I think he needs a few more games to get match fit and to catch up with the rest of the team. Our attacking players never seem to hold the ball for long, it's all very high paced interplay whereas Jovetic wants to hold the ball and beat his man rather than looking for the pass.

This worries me - hopefully he can be trained to make better decisions more regularly in this regard, because he certainly has some ability.

I think Jovetic was invading Silva's space.

MP has to play Jovetic on the left wing and Silva in the centre IMO.

silvasleftleg said:
I think Jovetic was invading Silva's space.

MP has to play Jovetic on the left wing and Silva in the centre IMO.
Silva hasnt done alot for awhile now tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.