Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliWaheed said:
I don't care what anyone says, that was NOT a dive :)
Take off the blinkers AW. It was embarrassing to see it. I hate to see any player diving, worse again when it's on of ours. Pity really, as he played really well last night. But it's the dive that the media have focussed on; I thought Tyldesley was going to pop an artery during the game when he was banging on about it.

The potential there i just hope Vinny had a word with him about his Ashley Young impersonation.

For me Jovetic is more akin to Kun than any other of our strikers. The difference is an obvious lack of finishing polish. I believe Jovetic will never be as prolific as Kun but will an ideal hybrid between a Kun/Nasri etc. I.e. a strike that sets up more than he finishes.

mannycity said:
His work rate, running,movement off the ball was excellent last night,bit more composure on the ball and improve the timing of his runs,and we have a great unselfish no.10,

He will really compliment the way we play,and his link up play with nasri and silva,will be a joy, selection headaches on their way,when we have everyone back to fitness.

Love the way he drops for the ball,reminded me of a young Tevez.

Compliments the other 2 strikers like Aguero does.

stony said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Actually think he suits us better than Aguero.

Aguero scores the wonder goals but Jovetic plays the midfielder/striker role that adds so much to us both defensively and offensively completely seemlessly.

Just no.

Absolute tosh, Aguero can, and does the midfield link up play wonderfully, dropping deep when needed to rotate with Our other attacking midfielders, Yaya, Nasri, Silver, he has blistering pace when needed, and superb finishing, Jovetic has one good game and he's suddenly better? You need to check your head....!<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:50 pm --<br /><br />
mat said:
The potential there i just hope Vinny had a word with him about his Ashley Young impersonation.
Indeed, it's not the City way, or very Holistic for that matter!

He looks better than I ever expected, seems to be trimmed down as well so getting nearer to full fitness.

I've a sneaky feeling that he's going to be an absolute gem, can't wait to see him linking up with Sergio, Silva, Yaya and Nasri when all fully fit.

Rammy Blue said:
He looks better than I ever expected, seems to be trimmed down as well so getting nearer to full fitness.

I've a sneaky feeling that he's going to be an absolute gem, can't wait to see him linking up with Sergio, Silva, Yaya and Nasri when all fully fit.

I just got very excited reading that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.