Stevan Jovetic (continued)

marco2014 said:
Good player but made ov glass. Get rid!

£22m wasted.. hopefully im wrong but seems he is permanently injured.. I would give him the benefit of the doubt and if next season he doesn't deliver, then sell.

Jovetic has the ability to be one of our star players, on the same level as Silva / Why? Hes going to be a huge player for us.

No he does not / he won't be. He's a mistake, and along with Moyes/Soldado/Lamela one of the worst buys of the season.

If he does not make the team tonight even as a sub then serious questions need to be answered.

magiccue01 said:
[magiccue01 wrote:
Nasri looked tired and could barely run after 70 minutes, Jovetic would have been a better replacement. That substitution would have introduced fresh legs as well as ideas into the game. We were atrocious yesterday and i am not too sure of pellegrini's tactics.

You either aren't a City fan, or you didn't watch the game

Atrocious for the first 30 mins, but we controlled the game after that.

I hate it when people are accused of being rags etc, but that is a ludicrous comment.]

Don't be silly. I am a city fan through and through. Go watch the game again and you will find out that most of liverpools dangerous attack came from the left side where Nasri and Clichy are suppossed to be our stop gap. Nasri is a good football player but goes missing in big games, especially pacy games because he lacks the pace to track back most of the time. Silva would have been a better option on the left with jovetic playing behind Dzeko. Granted that silva does not have pace but darn it the guy is willing to run and is very intelligent with his positioning. At the end of the day, its just my opinion.

Not arguing with the fact that Jovetic would have been a good sub to make- I would love to see more of him, rate him hugely.

I am saying that "we were atrocious yesterday" is a ludicrous comment. We controlled the game from 30 minutes onwards.

LJ75 said:
Jovetic has the ability to be one of our star players, on the same level as Silva / Why? Hes going to be a huge player for us.

No he does not / he won't be. He's a mistake, and along with Moyes/Soldado/Lamela one of the worst buys of the season.

Utter shite.

His injuries mean he has not so far turned out a good buy, that's obvious, but when fully fit he would be one of the best players at the club. He is a phenomenal talent & always has been. If he moves on, he will just be a star elsewhere.

I guess people haven't seen that he has been training fine and is just being nursed back into the side as has been the case with Aguero. Squad depth has meant we had to rush him, Negredo, Nasri, Silva and Aguero back at one time or another. Kompany too in fact. Silva is playing with an injury at the moment and is having injections to get him through. Aguero has been kept back to ensure he is over his injuries and Jovetic, like Aguero, has broken down several times this season. He is training well and will be used in the next two home games and will make an impact. For those of you who think he is a waste of money, you are clueless. It will be bad fortune that dictates whether he makes an impact for us, he was worth the money because he is an exceptional player who is probably on a technical level as good as Silva but with more of a goal threat. He is the type of player who can win a match from nothing and will be hard to mark because he is strong and his movement is so good. He has proven himself at the top level already and will do so with City as well. He has a big part to play - if he can make an impact in the next two then he will be the sort of player that causes Palace and Everton a lot of problems with his interplay.

The latest thread for the trolls/wum's/jellyfish to inhabit -seems they migrate daily.

Jovetic is a fine player,i'm glad he's ours.

Sky Blue said:
Haha check this clown's post history....

This one is a belter...
just met Aguero in mcdonalds. He bought me an extra hash brown to have with my double sausage and egg meal! What a legend. Dropped my phone in the shock of it all so couldn't take a picture. Gutted!

Yeahhh... :P

Seems to be hungover quite a lot too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.